SEVENTEEN

I jolted awake, fists at the ready but the only problem was, they were restrained.

I scanned around the dark room and realised I was chained to a dirty wall. He changed me up.

"Jeremy!" I called out. My voice hoarse and rough.

"Jeremy!" I called even louder as I cleared my throat.

After no answer, my anger started to rise.

I began to thrash around, trying every way I knew to get out of these chains but no use. I let out a frustrated and angry scream as I pulled violently at the cuffs around my wrists.

"Jeremy, you sick bastard" I screamed "I'm going to make you regret this" my throat was burning with each sound I made. My wrists ached with every movement. My body cracked with every step.

How long have I been down here?

How long has he had Lily?

How long has Maddie been worrying?

How long do I have to wait to get some answers?

Apparently not long.

"Jason, my boy" his voice was so chipper as he walked towards me. A rusty old light soon flicked on, filling the room with minimal lighting.

"Where is my daughter" I seethed as he pulled a chair out a few metres away from me.

"Oh lily? She is doing swell" he replied, a hint of sarcasm lacing his tone.

"What the fück do you want from me?!" My anger was beginning to boil over to the point of no remorse as his face lit up with a smile.

"My boy, I just want my family back. I want you back." it grew silent.

Then his horrendous laughter filled the air.

"What do I want from you?!" He mocked "I want you to beg and plead for mercy. I want you to surrender everything to me. I want you to die. I want you to suffer. I want you to rot away into nothingness"

His face was now red with anger as spit flew from his lips.

"You, are my biggest regret, my biggest burden and my biggest failure" he finished with another thick slag on my face.

"Is all of that meant to hurt me?" I laughed.

"Oh I know you don't care what I have to say, but you will care what she has to say" Jeremy whistled loudly and the door swung open. The figure of a young woman approached us.

My heart beat doubled with every step she took.

It can't be. She can't be here. She was in protection.

"Maddison, my beautiful lady bug, please tell my filthy son the good news" his voice was full of amusement as he held onto Maddison's delicate hand.

"What is going on?! Maddison what are you doing here?" I felt a very rare felling emerge inside me as Maddison's dull and scared eyes peered at me.

I felt worried, I felt scared.

"Jeremy and I... are engaged

/3 hours earlier\

"Let go of me"

"Where's Jason?"