7.

Tenten's P.O.V

What the chicken nuggets.

My mind just stopped working and I really do not know what to do right now. The little Tentens were running around in my brain with a fire. It was him. The beautiful stranger that had taken over my thoughts whom I could not seem to get rid of. Our interaction was minimal, just a few harsh words, but they had imprinted themselves on me.

If I thought he looked amazing before, I am surprised I have not just drooled now. He was in a suit and let me tell you that suit was made just for him. Black was a colour that definitely suited him and I was afraid if I looked at him anymore I would not last another second.

He was the definition of gorgeous, that is until he spoke.

"What are you doing here? I don't appreciate stalkers!" He told me completely loosing his cool.

"First off, I am most definitely not a stalker. If I was though, I definitely would not stalk you." Yeah right, who am I kidding. Anyone with even a little piece of brain would stalk him.

"Second, my best friend is the bride. So, why would I not be here?" After my little rant, I felt a smirk come on my lips.

I just told a hot guy off, but I realized if I got him mad I was screwed.

Before he could retort anything back, Gaara came back yelling at us to shut up and get in line. Walking to back of the line, a light bulb just turned on over my head, I had to hold this idiot's arm down this stupid aisle and not only that but, was expected to dance with said idiot.

Today was going to be a long day.

He grabbed my arm and I gasped over the heat that spread throughout my body. Now I do not believe in the fireworks and all that lovey, dovey stuff but, that could not be just a coincidence could it?

Shaking it off, I sucked it up and walked down the aisle, praying that I did not fall. Although, luck was not on my side and I lost my footing. Luckily, Neji strengthened his grip and kept me from making myself look like an idiot.

"Do you know how to do anything right?" He whispered in my ear which in my opinion, was a little to close for comfort.

All through the ceremony, I could only think to go over there and kill him. Just in time though, I reminded myself that I would not look good in that prison orange, even if I made it that far before Temari would kill me.

He just had to make me mad didn't he? Now I am not going to bother you with the long droning of the priest or even say the vows because I for one don't know what was even said. So, I feel like a horrible friend, but I was way to infuriated to pay attention to anything except the gorgeous and infuriating man across from me.

When it was time for pictures I almost fled because I had to take pictures with Neji. Do not get me wrong I wanted to be seen near this hot piece of male, I just did not want a picture. He was absolutely beautiful while I looked like a mess.

Sucking it up, I got through the pictures and was off to the reception. It was like walking into a fairytale wedding and I knew Temari would love it. Especially with all the fairy lights and her favorite flowers, which were lilies, everywhere. I congratulated my best friend and gave her the tightest hug possible.

They called for the first dance and, Shikamaru gladly grabbed Tem and pulled her to the floor. The song they danced brought tears to everyone's eyes and I completely forgot about Neji and was overjoyed for my best friend.