Never Forget You (Nakahara Chuuya)

Angst!Chuuya x Reader was requested by konnaze!!

I had some technical issues with this one shot because it was originally saved but I opened it the next day to show that it only had a few sentences so all the progress I made were gone. I basically had to start all over again which for a 2800+ word story was not very fun to do D':

So I would really appreciate it if you give this one shot love by voting!

This one shot is based on a song I'm sure you all know! I'm listening to the song as I write this one shot lol and I understand it's not in order bc there's a lot of repeats so I tweaked the order of the lyrics a bit :)

Song: Never Forget You - Zara Larsson, MNEK

Anyways, enjoy!

I will never forget you
You'll always be by my side
From the day that I met you
I knew that I would love you 'til the day I die

You were currently shopping in a mall for tonight's potential dinner. It was just another peaceful and normal day and no one suspected anything. As you were walking down an aisle, you found an item you were looking for and stood on your toes as you reached for the item.

Suddenly, there was a huge rumble that shook the building back and forth slowly, like a see-saw. It happened all too sudden as you heard the helpless shouts of the citizens trying to get out of the building. You fell down on your bottom, as your body connected with the uneasy motion of the floor. Forgetting about the food, you scrambled to your feet for a quick escape.

BOOM

The sound of a bomb ricochet through the whole building, making the aisle shelves sway back and forth as in a blink of an eye, it toppled over with full force, feeling the heavy weight of the steel pin you down against your body. You were slowly starting to lose yourself as you felt the warm, metal liquid dip down from your head as it rolled down to your lips. You couldn't move your back, your legs, your arms without feeling the extreme pain tingle your joints.

Your whole world started to black out.

And I will never want much more
And in my heart I will always be sure
I will never forget you
And you will always be by my side 'til the day I die

Cruising through the city that was drowning in chaos, Chuuya slipped through the building with ease, carefully avoiding the police officers that were guarding and protecting the citizens. It was their plan after all. The certain lemon man planted some lemon bombs in the building as a protest against the city. The lemon bombs he planted weren't that big of a explosion, so it shouldn't kill anyone.

And that's where Chuuya comes in.

The boss instructed him that to check the building to find any breathing souls. Leave the corpses but if he does find people who are alive, he was told to murder them. Sure, Chuuya didn't feel any frightened than murdering someone, that was a part of his job.

The first floor was an absolute huge mess. Concrete blocks and rumbles of merchandises were hauled up to a mountainous structure. No way a person would be breathing in this floor. He scoffed as he turned on his heels to walk away until he felt something soft other than blocks of cement. He looked down at his black soles and to his surprise there was a girl smashed like an ant under the shelf.

Chuuya bent down to observe you and he could slightly- just barely hear your weak breaths. Your hair was covering your eyes so he tucked his fingers between your strands and your forehead to reveal the girl. Chuuya saw that it was only a matter of time saving this girl.