Chapter 32

Explicit Context.

Friday Morning.
I was ready for this, to be punished by Xavier. I wanted it more than anything I was willing to get hit with whatever he threw at me! I still wanted him. I saw the bed in front of me and went and laid on it ready for the next chapter to begin. "Tie your legs together on the board of the bed and I'll do your hands after. If you move once you get punished, you're not allowed to touch me, only I'm allowed to touch." I nodded my head in agreement getting myself ready for this.

He just finished tying my hands and I was dying to touch him already, what have I done? What happened to my agreement! This wasn't meant to happen, I wasn't meant to let it happen. "Xavier, stop let me out. I don't want to do this." He looked at me and laughed. He wasn't listening, he knew I wanted this but wasn't letting myself have it. "Texas if I touch you what's going to happen?" He knows what the fuck is gonna happen, I'm gonna give into him and die at his touch.

"Please Xavier." That's it, I'm done for. He grabbed my legs and separated them, the air has just left my body, I'm completely numb and can't breathe. His fingers started trailing up my legs and I was practically soaked right through. The beds would be a pool when he's done with me. "Don't tease me like this." I needed him, right fucking now. "Xavier please." A finger went in and I died on the spot this was the best thing I've had in my life and it was just a finger. He added one more and my legs were buckling. The harder he touched me the closer I was to orgasming. I wasn't ready for this again.

"Xavier, I'm so fucking close." I instantly regretted saying that because he took his fingers out and left me. "I'm here to punish you Texas not let you get pleasure. Sit your body up please." My mouth was hanging of the bed I was so shocked and still so close, my hand was lose and he wasn't paying attention so I was going to finish what he wouldn't. I got my hand out and carried on, rubbing quickly so I could orgasm, if he wasn't going to help me I sure as hell was gonna help myself.

My legs were shaking and I knew I was at the brink of an orgasm, I released my other hand and started fingering myself while the other rubbed my clit. I couldn't take much longer and before I knew it Xavier was looking over and he was instantly hard. I just climaxed and he was hard. I needed to fix that right now. He was on the bed and I wasn't leaving him hard.

I pushed him down towards the headboard and he tried to fight me off but once I grabbed him he froze. "Texas this wasn't the arrangement, go tie yourself up now." I didn't listen instead I sat on top of him and tied his hands to the bed. "My turn." He looked completely shocked and didn't know what to do but I did. I grabbed his cock and put it in my mouth not caring how much he was trying to get away. I needed to taste him right now. You can imagine how the rest went. Complete and utter orgasming sex.