chapter 2

The next morning when I woke up I felt weird. Like something was going to happen today. But I didn't know what but I was going to find out. 10 mins later after checking all social media I got up and did my hygiene stuff in the bathroom. I decided to wear some black leather joggers and a camo shirt with my custom timberlands. Then went downstairs just to see Hakeem cooking with no shirt on. All I could think was damn how is he so fine and how all his muscles turned me on. Then I realized I left my phone upstairs so I went to go get it. When I came back down Hakeem was still in the kitchen this time with a play mate Tiana. They were so deep into there make out session they didn't notice I was coming down the steps. I could've sworn Tiana saw me though but just so happen I drop my phone. Then Hakeem looks up "dang can we get a little privacy or at least say something". "My bad I didn't think y'all was down here". "Yeah whatever" Tiana said. I just walked to the other room trying to avoid an argument.

Just my luck she comes in "don't walk away when I'm talking to you" she must really have me confused cause I will expose her ass. All I'm saying is she better pick her words wisely. "Excuse me bitch but I'm still talking" I just lost it after that "listen here Tiana you may have everybody else around here fooled but not me honey first off don't ever in your life call me a bitch again understood also why don't you tell Hakeem what you've been doing in your off time". All she could do was stand there like a deer in the headlights. "Go ahead tell him how your dating someone else and at that it's a girl oh you think I didn't know tiffany is my best friend". "Hakeem I'm so sorry baby it was a one time thing I was drunk and she is very pretty". "Enough Tiana get your shit and get out" all she could do was run upstairs and get her things and leave. Hakeem was still mad he just sat there emotionless "Hey you okay..... come on Hakeem you know she wasn't right for you".

I straddled his lap and looked him in the eyes and leaned in and he leaned in and our lips met in the middle. It felt so good his lips were so soft he wrapped his hands around my waist and mine around his neck. He picked me up and carried me to his room and laid me on the bed and started kissing my neck. Then pulled my shirt over my head and unhooked my bra and starting playing in my breast. I pulled at his shirt and with a second it was off and so was everything else. He left a trail of kisses down my stomach till he reached my punani. He devoured me like I was his last meal then looked down at his 11 inches and words couldn't explain. "Someone is happy to see me" " face down" is all he said. I immediately turned around put my face in the bed and arched my back the man stroke game is A1. "H-Hakeem" was all I could get out before we both were cumming". After that I laid in his arm and he said "I love you y/n.... I love you to Hakeem".

Jamal pov

Today I'm going to my parents house to go check on y/n. When I got there I went upstairs to her room but she wasn't in there so I walked past Hakeem's room. I heard him say " I love you y/n and she said it back. It hurt me so much to hear her say that so I just left I didn't want to see her. If I had any feelings for her there gone now. So I went and did the thing I do best make music.

Never love again Jussie Smollet.