Chapter 4

"Its really loud in here!" I told Addy who is all smiles and dance moves. Lola, is dancing with Damon, Ian with Jade and Addy and I are alone. Mark, Addy's boyfriend is running a little late but he'll soon be here with us.

The music was crazy high and my vision was starting to turn blurry. Not because of the drinks, but because some ass decided to turn on a smoke machine and the only thing I can see is my cousins neon bracelets.

 I'm beginning to feel a little dizzy. Well alcohol hasn't helped much. So, I decide to get away from that mess and walk to the bar, where I fill my cup once more.

I never thought this neon frat party was going to be this crazy, a crazy DJ, smoke machines, crazy frat guys and girls... Of course my aunt Abby told me about her experience and my dad only told me a few things about his crazy days, but from what I knew, and, from what movies taught me, or at least I thought I knew, this shit is crazy at a hole different level.

And I need to pee and fix my make up that it's starting to faint. 

"I'm going to the bathroom!" I told my cousin, but Addy doesn't seem to understand what I said. Cause her answer was a little awkward.

"Yeah I know, great party!" She continued dancing like there was no one else there and I climbed the stairs and searched for the bathroom.

"Sorry!" I apologized when I entered a room where a weird three way was happening. What was that girl doing behind that guy?

College really is a complete different world. I continued trying doors and found only beds and drunken college students doing stuff they weren't supposed to but ok.

"Need any help?" A tall handsome guy asked when I stood akwardly with brushes and paint in my hands.

"Bathroom?" I asked and he opened the door behind him. "Thanks!" After I did what I had to and drew once more the tribal marks on my skin with neon paint, I looked at myself in the mirror and I had this strange feeling when you don't recognize yourself but at the same time you don't fucking care cause you're having the time of your life, and exited the small room.

"First time at a party?" The cute guy asked as I exited the bathroom. Is it that obvious?

"Noooo..." I try to say it without sounding drunk, but he smiles and lifts an eyebrow. "I've been to a lot of parties, last week I've been here almost every night" I lied in an attempt to not look stupid in front of him.

"Hmm, then how come I've never seen you here before, or at any other party in campus?" He asked with a cocky look and I felt like running but controlled myself an answered.

"Well, it's a big house with a lot of people, clearly you can't know everyone that is in this house. And the campus is so huge I doubt you know everyone." I continued and played with my hair, trying to look flirty cause doing so always got me out of strange and awkward situations.

Why do I have the feeling he knows more than I do?

"Technically I can. I'm the one who throws the parties and I usually meet everyone that comes. I'm the daddy." He spoke close to my face and with a low, confident voice. 

Man, oh man, you can be my daddy.

His greenish brown eyes were driving me crazy and the fact that he is like CRAZY HOT, throws me off balance. 

"And I've never seen you around so, clearly you're new here." He said and straighten up his white shirt. Who the hell wears a white shirt and khaki pants to a frat party?

"Well, maybe I am. But what are you doing here alone when you could be downstairs enjoying your party?" I asked a little rudely and with emphasis on the your part.

He smiled and trapped me between the bathroom door and his body. "As I said I'm the daddy." His mouth was so close to mine that if I moved just a little bit, we would be kissing. "I'm responsible for keeping everything in order and making sure no one gets into fights."

Again, the alcohol isn't helping and something inside me isn't right. I have this urge to kiss him. Maybe because of the adrenaline of kissing a stranger and then having my first one night stand, or maybe cause I'm still a hormonal teenager and right now my hormones are jumping, and a voice inside me is telling me to behave badly for one night, and my teenage self is still very present.

Should I?

"You can be my daddy..." I attempted to sound sexy, but I think it had come wrong. He started laughing the minute I said it, and took a few steps back.

"Baby, I'm sorry but drunken and easy freshman girls aren't my type."

Who is he calling easy? Hell. Who the hell does he think he's calling easy? It isn't Emery Styles for sure.

"Easy me? Hun I'm everything but easy." I pushed him away and started walking away from mr daddy. 

"You were clearly sending the wrong message sweetheart." He is so full of shit. Why are hot guys always like this?
They either are assholes or gay. "Next time try to be a little less like that and try not to flirt with everyone that crosses your pretty face, okay?" He pointed out by pointing at me and, did he just looked at me top to bottom?

"Next time try to be a little less of a jerk!" I rudely spoke and when I turned my back at him and started walking away, I slipped on someone's drink and fell on the floor.

Fuck.

I heard him laughing and the 'daddy' did not mind helping me standing up.

"Oh, and try not to slip on every drink on the floor."

 I showed my middle finger and shouted 'go fuck yourself' and then I ran down the stairs looking for Addy.

Again, alcohol did not helped me at all and I hope I never get to see that jerk ever again in my life.

The rest of the night was spent with me drinking, partying and having fun with my friends. Damon and Ian were they're usual selves by making bets and behaving like kids. They're on the football team and the typical jocks, but also great friends. 

As for Jade and Lola, Jade is the same age as I am and back on NYC, she was and still is, my best friend. She's currently studying to become a lawyer and her sister, Lola, Addy's best friend, is majoring in architecture. 

Addy is on journalism and I'm on bioengineering.

I'm so happy to be reunited with them that  I start loosing count on the amount of beers I'm having but it's like that old saying, you only live once!