Part 4: Goody Two Shoes

Thank you _Artemis903_ for the cool cover!!!

You'd think after living with Mason for two weeks he'd know how to wash a freaking dish. Staring at the pile of dirty dishes in the sink with disgust written plain as day on my face, if you looked at me you think I was constipated.

In two weeks I've done his laundry as well as my own, cleaned all the dishes and taken the rubbish out. I'm done, so done. It's time to get revenge.

Ethan Laney's house party was on tonight, and everyone was going. Well, everyone except me. I'm not really a fan of huge parties but I was certain that 'bad boy Mason' was. A party was the perfect excuse for him to get drunk and possibly spend the night on the concrete out the front of the apartment.

For me, Friday was my day with no lectures and no classes effectively giving me a long weekend and in Mason's eyes a chance for me to get all the chores done.

Freaking sexist pig. He hasn't told me to get in the kitchen but he may as well have. Truth be told we haven't needed to - we've been eating takeout nearly everyday, not that it seemed to have any effect on his toned and muscled stomach like the sex god that he-

"Mas?" Called Cameron helping himself through our door and into our apartment.

"You know Cameron, there's a thing called knocking." I said, annoyance clear in my voice as I turned to him putting my hands on my hips and leaning against the counter.

"Yeah, but then I'd miss out on your amazing attitude." He countered smiling and crossing his arms.

I laughed, rolling my eyes. Cameron wasn't too bad, he was a lot like Mason just a touch nicer and easier to talk to. His dirty blonde hair always hung on his forehead and I had the urge to just push it back so I could actually see his face.

"Mason here?" He asked, walking to Masons room and peering in before walking to the fridge behind me and searching for something to eat.

"No, but his class finished about 10 minutes ago." He nodded still looking through the fridge. "Please, make yourself at home. Do you want a freshly made cake and for me to serve it in a French maids outfit?" I asked feigning sincerity so well that he actually thought about it.

"Well," he gave me a once over, smirking. "Maybe not the cake, but I'd love the French maids outfit." He wiggled he eyebrows at me as the door opened and Mason stepped in looking between the two of us. I turned and continued washing Masons dishes.

"Mason, what the hell were you cooking today?" I asked, trying to scrub salsa from a plate that seemed to have solidified and mutated.

"Nachos." He said with a shrug. Dropping his leather jacket onto the counter and walking to the fridge.

"Well, couldn't you have cleaned up your mess?"

"I was going to later."

"You're always going to later, I'm sick of cleaning up after you." Cameron had made himself comfy on the sofa, seemingly unaware of conversation.

"Whatever." He said calmly still leaning into the fridge reaching around for something. A bright idea entered my head. I reached for the hose on the sink and pointed it at Mason, my finger on the trigger waiting for the perfect moment.

"Mason!" I gasped feigning shock, he turned around searching for the problem before looking straight at me. With a devious smile I pulled the hose and water hit him straight in the chest, soaking his shirt and making it cling to his muscular chest.
He stood still, his eyes closed and his nostrils flared as I doubled over laughing so hard that tears were streaming down my cheeks.

I was hit hard in the face by a jet of water ceasing my laughter. I brought up my hands to hide the flow.

"Mason! Mason stop! Mason!" I cried out as he just laughed, I tried to run away but he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me close to his hard chest and held the hose above my head, soaking me through to my socks.

I hit at his chest and tried to get out of his grip, twisting until my back was against his chest and I was trapped between him and the sink.

I gave up fighting and just laughed with him, letting the water fall over my hair and through my soaking clothes. He turned off the tap and threw it into the sink but we didn't move, we just stood there breathing heavily. I turned around against him and saw a grin much like mine on his face.

I stared into his eyes and for the first time I noticed they were a piercing green and at the moment they danced with amusement. His face was quite defined, his cheekbones framing his face much like his strong jaw which had a dusting of stubble from the day and his lips were rosy pink and looked soft.

I felt his hands slide a little higher in my waist pulling me slightly closer to him and holding me tightly.

"Excuse me..." Cameron's voice chimed through the kitchen and Mason stepped away leaving about three feet distance between us.

"If you're going to have a shower together, do it in the bathroom." He said, I blushed and let out an awkward chuckle.

"Are you going to the party tonight?" Asked Mason, his eyes hiding his emotions once again.

"I wasn't planning on it, no."

"You should come, it'll be one hell of a party." Stated Cameron doing a little dance on the spot. He looked a little like Joey from 'Friends' when he auditions for the part in the musical.

"Nah, I'm not really into parties." I said, walking towards my room to change out of my wet clothes.

"Mason, bro, she's hot. I don't know how you haven't made a move yet." I heard Cameron say as I closed my door. I left the door open a crack just to hear what Mason would say.

"Nah, she's not my type. I don't do the 'goody two shoes' type." He replied. I couldn't help the little pang I felt in my chest. It's not as if I liked him in that way anyway, but he thought I was a goody two shoes. I suppose I was, I had been my whole life.

If he thought that, how many others did?