Lucas

I went to the office and signed myself out. I walked out the school and went to my car and drove home. My mom and dad would get it my brother always did this.

I went home and decided to just chill. I heard knocking on my door I walked up and went to see who it was. Great Lucas... I opened the door. Hey I was wondering where you went and I just wanted to talk to you about Ashely. It's fine honestly she is right ig I'm just seen as a nerdy fat ugly stupid hoe as people say I said tearing up. Listen y/n I know I have been knowing you for like a week but your not even close to those things your so smart and funny kind sweet and your beautiful he said. I'm not into that poet sweet talk shiii like that or nun but I just speak the truth. Your just sayin that cause you feel bad for me Lucas I already know I said. You can leave if you want I said walking upstairs to my room. Naw can I stay plz I wanna spend time with my bestfriend I need help with homework he said. Ok fine but only cause I'm a good friend and I'm bored asl anyways ok. Ok and cause I'm the best right he said. Sure whatever makes you happy I said. He followed me upstairs. I helped him with his history homework.

Lucas pov
TBH I'm really feelin y/n