Chapter twenty-one

Bay POV

"You ready?", Toby asked coming into the room.

"Yeah", I said while holding Tracey.

Today is the day I finally get to leave the hospital.

I handed her to him, he walked out the room while I followed behind. We reached to the front desk and I signed out of the hospital.

We got to the car and buckled her up while she was fast asleep.

I fell asleep during the car ride home because I have been very tired since I gave birth.

"Wake up", someone said while shacking me.

I opened my eyes to find Toby standing by my door with Tracey's chair in his hand.

I got out of the car lazily and walked up to my door and unlocked it. When we got inside we saw a big and bold writings on the wall saying "I know you had my child".

My body, my mind and my heart just froze.

"Let's get out of here", he said locking my hands with his and walking as fast as he can to the car, dragging me behind him.

He buckled Tracey back up and we were back on the main road and I didn't know where we were headed.

"Where are we going?", I asked looking at him while his eyes were fixed on the road.

"To my house. Your not going back in there", he said it while gripping onto the wheel tighter.

"You can't command me to do that Toby", I said with seriousness in my tone.

"He got into your house Bay. He knew that you were pregnant and that mean he's  been watching you for months", he said and took a glance at me and I looked out the window.

"I'm not only doing this to protect both of you but I'm doing it because it kills me to know someone's out there stalking you and Tracey", he said trying to make me understand.

I turned around in my seat to look at my beautiful baby girl in a deep sleep.

He has a point. I need help protecting my daughter. From now on she comes first.

The rest of the car ride was quite until he turned off the engine and Tracey started crying because it was time to feed her.

I got out of the car and went to the back seat to unbuckle her. I held her in my arms while Toby took her bag. He opened the door and we got inside.

"Do you want something to eat?", he asked.

"I'll eat after I feed her", I said and walked towards the living room.

Toby POV

I walked into the kitchen and heated the left over spaghetti that I cooked yesterday.

Yes I cook. I don't like maids and chefs  because I don't like people that I barely know around my mansion. I choose to do everything myself. I only have security guards,  Jim and Tim, their twins and have been working with my family for years.

I walked into the living room and saw Bay breastfeeding Tracey with a pink blanket covering her.

"Why do you have to cover that?", I asked confused because I've seen her breast already and their perfectly shaped.

"I feel much more comfortable like this", she said smiling and I know she's just doing that to bug me.

"What are we going to do about the guy?", I asked trying to find a solution for this.

"I don't know", she said lifting her shoulders.

"Have you ever thought about reporting it to the police?", I asked approaching her.

"Yes but I don't want to", she said.

"Why?", I asked.

"Because I didn't want to go through the whole process with investigators", she said, fixing her bra and removing the blanket.

"They can find the guy and put him in jail. What if he does it to someone else? I could make a few calls", I said trying to make a point but she gave me the evil look and her eyes got red.

"You wouldn't understand because it's my story not yours! I..... I was put in the situation. It happened to me", her lips quivered. "So don't you dare make any calls", she said with her voice shacking than handed me Tracey and walked upstairs.

I saw when she wiped a tear off her cheeks as she walked and now I know that I made her cry.

I gave her a couple of hours to herself and took care of Tracey. I changed her diaper the. Right after I changed her she fell asleep.

I carried her in my arms upstairs to put her in bed. I got in my room and found Bay fast asleep on my bed so I went and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

I layed out a blanket in the middle of the bed and layed Tracey on it.

I always had a wide bed and now it is finally useful. The three of us can fit without rolling over Tracey.

I kissed Tracey goodnight and fell asleep on the right side of her.

Bay POV

In the middle of the night I had to wake up about three times to feed and change Tracey.

Motherhood is not easy but it's worth it.

I woke up, didn't find her on the bed and started to panic. I ran out of the bedroom looking for her all over the mansion.

I walked into a room with no furnitures and found Toby in a coner rocking her.

"Someday this will be your room", he said to her with his back facing me.

I shook my head then walked away without him even noticing that I was standing there. I walked to the kitchen and cooked breakfast.

"Smells good in here", he said walking in with Tracey over his shoulder.

I set up two plates on the table and told him to come sit and eat.

He sat across from me where I had set up his plate, holding our daughter close to him.

Our daughter? It will take some time getting use to.

"I'm thinking about giving a report so they can find the guy", I said looking at him while he was digging into his breakfast.

"I have the perfect guy for the job", he said smiling and looking up at me.