{ 40 }

{ Rebecca }

It was Demi's last day before her tour. She wants to spend it relaxing and other stuff. I laid in bed because it was 8 in the morning, "Rebecca! Breakfast!" I got out from my bed and put my hair up in a messy bun then put on a bra. I ignored the family pictures and walked downstairs. Everything was set out on the table, Dianna was in a robe, and everyone else was in there PJS. "Glad you could join the land of the living." Dallas smirked. "Uh, sorry about that night." I said nervously sitting down. "Ey, don't sweat it kid." She smiled giving me a pat on the back.

I nodded, "where is Demi?" I asked. "Still in bed." Dianna replied. I quietly ate a couple bites of my food as everyone else talked. I looked at the half eaten waffle and nearly started to cry. I am gonna get fat, let's just skip some meals.

"Dianna, I'm done." I said pushing the plate away from me and leaving the table. God I hated this damn house every fucking inch. I went on my phone and Bentley texted me

B: hey stranger

Rb: hah hey Bentley

B: wyd?

Rb: nun just finished breakfast hbu?

B: same lol what r u doing today?

Rb: spend time with my sisters

B: dang I wanted to hang out :/

Rb: I could ask my older sister if you could join or if I could go to ur house

B: sure !

Rb: kk brb

I got off my phone and went to Demi's room. I knocked on the door "come in." She said in a raspy voice. "Hi Demi, I was wondering if my friend Bentley- if she -she could like tag along?" I asked nervously. "Sure, more the merrier." She smiled. "T-thanks."

I quickly texted Bentley we would pick her up at her house once we all got dressed and shit. I hope she doesn't freak out that Demi is my sister.... half sister.

We all got dressed and I showered and shit then got dressed.

"Demi! I'm ready!" I yelled running down the stairs

"Demi! I'm ready!" I yelled running down the stairs. "Okay! Let me finished my makeup!" I was met with a Madison. "Hey." I said nervously. "Don't talk to me." She snapped. "Why? What did I do?" I pleaded. She rolled her eyes and ignored me once again. "Yo yo yo Dallas is in the house!" Dallas laughed walking in. "More like Dallas in the Dallas." I laughed. "Your such a loser." Dallas giggled giving me a hug then Madison. "Okay! Let's go, we are gonna get your friend then go to get icecream!" Demi ran over to me and grabbed my legs and threw me over her shoulder causing me to break out in s fit of giggled while Dallas recorded on snapchat. "Demi! I can walk!" I laughed.

"Okay, this is her house." I said as Demi pulled into the drive way. It looked like a plain normal house, "I'll go get her." I jumped out of the car and walked up to her door and knocked on her door. "Rebecca!" She smiled opening her door. "Woah- what happened to your eye?" I asked confused. "I-uh, fell." She smiled unsure. I nodded "okay, well let's go." We walked to the car. Why did she have a black eye? Oh well I'll find out soon enough. "Guys this is Bentley, Bentley these are my sisters, Madison, Dallas and Demi." They all smiled and shook her hand.

She pointed to Demi "you look a hella a lot like that singer- I forget her name but she sings a song called like Body say and Warrior." She said blindly putting on her seat belt. I couldn't help but laugh "what?" She asked puzzled. "Well my sister looks a lot like that singer because she is that singer." I laughed.

Immediately her face went red "oh my gosh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you." She panicked causing everyone to laugh, "you didn't offend me."

"Let's go shopping now." Demi suggested as we all looked at our new nails. Demi got black and I got black acrylics and Bentley got white acrylics Dallas got a French tip and Madison just got blue, you could tell she really isn't in the mood to be out. "Sure." Me and Dallas said. Madison just shrugged, Demi was really getting irritated with her. Demi opened her mouth and I knew she was about to rage.

"Demi I need to piss before we leave." I quickly pulled Bentley and me out of the car because Demi was going to yell and I did not want my only and new friend to see or hear that.

{ Demi }

I was fucking finished of Madison's attitude, I have had enough of it. Rebecca pulled Bentley out of the car because she knew I was about to blow up. "What is your damn problem?!" I snapped.

Madison's head lifted up from her phone. "I don't have a problem only you do." She smirked. "Listen to me damn it. I'm trying to enjoy a day with my sisters before I leave for 2 months and all day you have been having an attitude and I'm sick of it, I spend my money on you and don't even say thank you or anything thing. I don't know what's been going on in your head but if you didn't want to come you should just say so." I said angrily. Her face was left blank and looked like she was gonna tear up.

"I don't wanna be here."

"Alright, get out." I said angrily.

"What?" She questioned.

"Demi, don't." Dallas begged.

"Get the fuck out of my car you ungrateful bitch!" I yelled in a harsh tone. "Call mom to pick you up."

"Fuck you Demi, your caught up in your own little world don't expect me to ever talk to you again" she threw open the car door "I don't give a shit!" Then she slammed the door and fast walked away. "Demi are you fucking kidding me? She is 14 years old." Dallas pointed out. "You wanna join her? Then Be my fucking guest."

Dallas stopped talking and I heard the car door open and the slam shut.

{ Rebecca }

"What's going on?" Bentley asked, "uh Demi is ramping. It happens a lot." I shrugged. Then Madison got out of the car and the door slammed shut. A few moments later Dallas got out, "okay let's go."

We opened the door of the store and walked to the car and Demi had her head resting on the window. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Never fucking better." Demi snarled. "Hey! Enough with the attitude." I snapped at her. "I'll do what ever the hell I want. It's my car, my mouth and my life. I wasn't in a bad mood until my ungrateful sisters left!"

"They only left because your being unreasonable and a complete brat. You just made your 14 year old sister get out of the car when we are 20 minutes from your parents house and that's driving, Dallas was being smart because Madison could be kidnapped or raped. Your the one who wanted to have a sister day and you ruined it. Not Madison, not Dallas, but you." I said agitated.

"No! It wasn't me! It was your fucking friend Bentley! You should of never invited her!I payed for everything and she didn't say a damn thank you, the press is riding my ass because she has a black eye, I'm famous and she is probably just being your friend because I'm famous!" Demi snapped angrily. I looked at Bentley who was letting tears fall and looking in her lap.

"Demetria Devonne, how fucking dare you. You can make fun of me and say I ruined shit but you don't get to drag and say anything about Bentley, and FYI she did say thank you, your such a selfish cunt and you made her cry. We get it your famous we hear about it every day. I don't give two flying fucks, get it through your thick ass skull and wake up you just single handedly lost all of your sisters- you know what, why am I trying? Your to ignorant and slow to understand." I slammed open the car door and then slammed it and opened Bentleys and pulled her out.

---------------------------

Ooooo

Comment & vote