12. Advice from the wise

Most of you don't like Olivia which is funny to me 😂 she's done nothing wrong except pick a random date that she wanted. Need I remind you she knows nothing about Tahny or Javier let alone when his birthday is. Remember that...

------------------------

Tahny

I sat in a window seat in this restaurant called Mi Casa. It's kind of a fancy place Amelia and I eat at time to time when she's in town. I'm waiting for her to meet up with me so we can talk. Well mostly I just need to talk and hopefully she can give me some advice.

"You're supposed to put the food in your mouth not everywhere else." I wiped Javi's face as he put a fist full of beans and rice I ordered for him in his mouth but it looks like it's making it more on his clothes. Good thing I have an extra outfit in his diaper bag. "Here use the spoon baby." I tried to hand it to him but he pushed it out the way. "Well excuse me." I said putting it back on the table.

I heard the bell to the front door open and the sound of high heels hitting the black marble print floors.

"That man really makes me want to take a long walk off a short pier." Amelia's presence appeared from the corner of my eye. She sat down in the other side of the booth in across from me. She looked at Javi and shook her head. "He's so messy." She said with a smile.

"What has he done now? Oh- I ordered your usual for you. It should be out any second."

"Thank you sweety." She took her purse off her shoulder and sighed. "Emiliano wants me to come back home but how can I after he cheated on me with that model? He has a baby with her for God's sake. And he wonders why he doesn't know where I live. I moved hours away so he would leave me alone. I came by the house to see my sons and the first thing he does is try to reel me back in."

"You ever thought about just getting you a nice young man and wreck his world?"

"Plenty of times. But I love my dumb ass husband to much to do it." She said looking out the window. "Here you are ma'am." The waiter laid the plate on the table in front of her with a glass of water. "Thank you honey." She said to him. "I'm not here to rant on about my problems. You told me you wanted to talk so I'm here." I put my sandwich down and wiped my mouth with my napkin. "It's fine. I love hearing your rants." She smiled. "Oh stop being so sweet and tell me what's going on."

"It's a lot I just want to get off my chest. I don't have any real friends here and my family is just to busy at the moment and besides from your son you're the only one I can talk to."

"This is about Max isn't it?" She asked giving me a sad look.

"Yeah. It is." I pushed my plate away from me a little feeling my appetite disappear. "He's getting married and it's happening sooner than I'd like." I took a small breath to keep away my tears. "I'm just worried about Javier first you know? When he gets married I can't stay in that house anymore. He won't be coming around anymore and I know talking to him won't be easy. I just don't want the relationship between Max and our son to become nonexistent."

"Even if it's months before he sees Javi again he's going to always love him."

"I know." I wiped my right eye quickly before the tear could fall.  I don't want all these people in here to see me all busted up. It's going to be okay." She said holding my hand over the table. "It doesn't feel that way. The man I'm in love with isn't marrying me. And soon they'll be starting they're own family and I don't want us to get lost in all that."

"Is that why you want to take the baby?"

"I want to take him and keep him for good." Her face looked like she was shocked.