#17- Fangirl Attack

(A/N 6K READS MAD TING I GOT 5K LITERALLY YESTETDAY! THANK YOU GUYYYS! I'm ill today, so I have day off school. 🎉 And trust me, y'all are gunna relate to this one. 😂)

Josh's POV

Simon came back a few minutes later, smiling giddily.

"What's up?" I asked, confused.

"Oh, don't mind me. Just having a mini fangirl attack." Simon said and grinned.

"What was it now?" I asked.

"Vikk was cuddling with JJ. He said he wanted to cuddle." Simon said, giggling.

"Bro, you're in your twenties. Don't you think it's only normal to have a fangirl attack when you're a hormonal 14 year old girl?" I pointed out.

"Hey! C'mon, don't you agree that Vikk is kind of adorable?" Simon asked. "Not in a sexual way, just in a my-heart-will-explode-with-feels way."

"You have never related to 14-year-old fangirls as much as you do now."

"Believe me, I've related to them more. Just let me say, I had a Wattpad account."

"Woah." I said, shocked. "How old were you?"

"Um... 19." He said awkwardly, blushing. I laughed and smiled at him.

"What the hell? Did you write fanfiction or something?" I asked, still laughing, and Simon nodded. "What the fuck? Who was it?"

"Nah, I ain't telling you. There are some things that need to stay in the past." (A/N Me in 10 years!)

"Did it have... um... what's it called... Smut?" I asked, and Simon looked at the floor, coughing awkwardly. I gasped. "It did! I'm my god, really?"

"Um, maybe..." Simon answered.

"Right, I need to find this." I said, and Simon looked terrified.

"No no, please don't!" He pleaded.

"Bro, as soon as we know Ethan and Tobi are ok, I'm finding it."

"Nah, you've got no chance."

"Ok, sure. You keep telling yourself that."

"I will. Are these two ok?" He asked.

"Way to avoid the topic! Anyway, I think so. I've patched them up a bit, but they're not gunna have a good time tomorrow. They've already got some nasty bruises."

"Are we just gunna leave them here or...?"

"No, we're gunna have to move them to the couches. Help me move Tobi." I said, grabbing onto Tobi's ankles. Simon grabbed under his arms, and we carried him to the living room, dropping him onto the couch. We did the same with Ethan, and then started walking back to the bedrooms. The door to JJ's room was cracked open slightly, and I peered in. Vikk was cuddled up to JJ's chest and they both looked so peaceful.

"I see why you had a mini fangirl attack."