Ch 4

Hermione's pov :

I got up at 8 that morning. Shit! I was late. I got up quickly and changed and had bread and coffee and got ready quickly and went to work. When I entered my office I found a bouquet of white roses lying in my table. I read the card.
Dear Hermione,
Thanks for last night it was a lot of fun spending time with you. Looking forward for Sunday.

Yours always
D.M.

I smiled at the card. Ron a d Harry came in that time and saw me with the card and bouquet in my hand.
" Who's it from, Mione?" Harry asked.
" Draco." I said.
" Are you and Malfoy dating Hermione?" Ron asked.
I thought for a while and said, " Yes."
" WHAT!?" Ron screamed.
" I need to do my work so please leave." I said.
Ron left and Harry asked me " You really dating Malfoy?"
" I'm sorry for not telling you, Harry." I said.
" Are you happy with him?"
" Yes." I said.
" Then I'm fine with with the two of you." He said smiling.
" Thank you for being such a great friend." I said.
" Welcome. Bye, Mione." He said and went away.
I had to tell Draco that I told them we were dating so I wrote a letter to him. I began to do my work at 2 I went to have lunch. Harry sat with me while Ron sat on another table. When I came back from lunch I say a owl on the table. I thought it might be Draco's. I opened the letter and saw that it was Draco's letter. It said :
Dear Hermione,
Today Greengrass came to my home and I told her that I had moved and was actually dating someone and told her about us so it's fine. Should we make it official this Sunday?

Yours always,
D.M

I wrote back to him saying ok that we will go in public. I began to do my work. I went home and had dinner and went to sleep.