Part 38 (a)

Ruthless Obsession

Ruthless Obsession
.....................................

"Mam..!! Should i clean this out...??!"
........asked the airport cleaning security..., holding an empty food can which was placed on lathika's next seat...

That's when lathika..., came to her senses who  was all lost in her thoughts and said..,
" yes please..!! It doesn't blongs to me though...!!"
.......she smiled and headed towards the exit gate..., hearing the take off announcement of Nivaan's flight...
....................

" Mam...,  the return fare is also paid..., for the cab you just booked....!!"
..,..........said the cab driver.., who was waiting for lathika...,at the exit gate...

She just stared at him for once and smiled thinking of Nivaan..., all over again...

That's when  she heard the huge noise of the flight..., which just took off at a visible distance above her..., and she just  stared at the flight until it's far visible to her....

"Come back soon..., Nivaan sir....!!    I dnt even have any idea..., how would i manage to stay these 4 days..., without your presence....!!"
..........she placed her both hands on her lips and kissed them..., watching the direction in which the flight took off... (flying kiss)

................
Inside the flight

"It's been just few minutes..., and i have already started missing you....!!!"
.......Nivaan thought to himself covering himself vth the duvet...,  n leaning back on his seat ..., zooming lathika's image in his mobile...

..................

Lathika checked the time for one last tym.., after reaching the bungalow and it was alrdy 4.30 am..
She then remembered.., it was sunday and felt  relaxed that she  can sleep for hours..., in their room..., and then dozed off  in their room vthout changing her clothes.....

....................

After 10 long hours..., of travelling..., Nivaan finally reached Ottawa airport..., where..., his grandpa had sent a driver to pick him up to Sinha group head quarters...

Through out the journey..., Nivaan searched for the govt rules and procedures  which are mandatary to follow..., when taking up any of it's prestigious projects...

.................
"Raghu...!!  I think Nivaan would be here in any moment...!! He jyst called  me and asked abt the project..., we are taking up...."
.......said Prataap on call..., staring outside the glass windows of his chamber... which was on the 21st floor...
" yess..!! Prataap..!!  I'm on my way... I so wish to see Nivaan..!!
It's been a month and half already...!! "
........... said Raghunandhan and  asked his driver...,  to halt near SGH (sinha grp head quarters)

..............

"Seeing Nivaan sinha's sudden entrance in the office..., made the employees  a lil surprised  and they stood up eventually to wish him..