Part 5: Ditch Woman

Hello my lovelies! I have to ask, do you like it when I post this frequently? Or would you prefer it more often or less often? Let me know in the comments :)

Thanks danz-m for the beautiful cover above!!

It was great! I finally had the apartment to myself and didn't have to worry about cleaning up after Mason, putting my headphones in to not disturb him with my music, I could watch whatever I wanted on Tv and I could walk around in my pjs without a bra on!

I'd smashed out all of my homework in two hours and made myself dinner and froze some leftovers. From now on, to me, Friday night wasn't party night - it was me night.

I'd called Mel to see if she wanted to come around for a facial and mani pedi but she had decided to go to the party as well. She was definitely the more adventurous of us. So, with my green tea pore cleaning facial on my face, my wet hair wrapped up in a towel and my toes painted bright pink with toe separators, I was having the time of my life watching episodes of 'Gossip Girl' and eating ice cream from the tub.

I could get used to this.

Just as I was about to doze off, I heard the door open and close with the sound of rustling clothes and soft moans. I could hear them even through the door of my bedroom. Gross.

"Ugh." I scoffed, lifting my pillow and slamming it over my head to reduce the noise as Mason moved himself and his 'guest' into their room.

I wasn't planning on laying awake all night listening to their kerfuffle so I reached into the draw on my bedside table and connected my headphones to my iPod, blaring JayZ before dozing into a peaceful slumber.

No such luck. No matter how loud I had my earphones all I could hear was their noise. All. Night. Long.

I think it was about 4 o 'clock in the morning when they finally shut up and when my alarm went off at 8 I had to drag myself out of bed to make the biggest pot of coffee in my entire life.

Rubbing my eyes and padding along the floorboards to the kitchen I nearly walked right into the red haired girl dressed only in a bra and undies. And I when I say 'red haired' I don't mean natural red, I mean fire hydrant red that takes a team of specialists to create. She had tattoos all along her arms and then some on her stomach.

"Uh.... sorry." I stated awkwardly walking around her and walking to the sink to fill up the kettle.

"Hey, do you have any juice?" She asked in a nasally whiny voice. I thought the glasses were going I break at the pitch.

"Maybe, check the fridge." She opened the door and bent over leaving me in the awkward position of being in a too small kitchen with a girl in only her bra and a G-string.

After what seemed like a century, a shirtless Mason finally walked out rubbing his eyes. I have him a look to let him know that I was going to kill him if he didn't get this girl out of our apartment and he smirked before turning his face to horror stricken.

"Babe! You're home... I thought your flight was coming in tomorrow!" Confused I just stared at him with wide eyes. Miss Fire Engine Red closed the door of the fridge and looked between us just as confused as I was.

"Babe, I'm so sorry please don't be mad..." he nodded his head in her direction and gave a me look as if to say 'get to the point faster'.