|38. Graduation Day|

^Andrea's Outfit underneath her gown, with curled hair, ignore the flannel^

Graduation Day

Skylar checked out of the hospital and Eric just woke up from his coma on Wendsday. My wounds fully healed including my knuckles from when I hit that wall.

As I'm making my way to my car with Skylar, I look at Rowan and see he's talking to a really pretty girl. The other man whores looked at me and made their way over to me and Skylar.

"Before you start swinging on the bitch, their just friends" Tony said and I look at them with a tone.

"I trust him, don't worry about it" I ignore Rowan and his friend.

"If he did cheat on you, I'll be the first to kick his ass for making the dumbest mistake ever in his life, and then I'll be there for you" Carson smiled at me with a wink.

"What's not better then adding two more angry man whores to the beating?" Tony asked him with a smile.

"The more the marier" Skylar said.

"I'd probably never forgive him for that" I make eye contact with Rowan and he gives me a light smile but I look away from him.

"Oh, and Rowan said we will be swinging by your house after we leave the warehouse for the graduation ceremony" Carson said.

"Then we should get going right Andrea?" Skylar looked at me and I nod my head yeah.

"Bye man whores" I give them each a hug and walk over to my car with Skylar.

I unlock it and we get inside.

After buckling ourselves in, I drive off.
_____________
Home

We arrive home and Skylar goes upstairs to shower and change. I do the same but instead of showering, I changed into a training outfit so I can go train.

The boys weren't home because I sent them on business deals to keep them busy.

I go to the fridge and grab a unopened beer and pop the cap open, I take a sip and I make my way downstairs to start with kicks and punches for the next thirty minutes.

By the time I'm done, I'm sweating and panting heavily. I hear knocking upstairs and I go upstairs with my beer bottle.

I grab my small silver handgun that rests on the table before opening the door to see Rowan and the boys with wet hair and original clothes.

"You dress so well!" Tony said sarcastically.

"And your so hot!" I reply sarcastically with a wink while biting my lip.

I look down at his pants and I burst out laughing, the other three look at his pants confused and Rowan glared at Tony.

"Aren't you a happy little fella getting horny off of the bosses girlfriend!" Austin said and Tony's face turned red.

"Dude, really?" Rowan asked and Carson walks in giving me a hug on his way to the couch.

I walk away from the door and on my way to the couch, Rowan calls me back.

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! What is that?" He said and I freeze to turn around.

"What's what?" I ask him confused.

"You got another tattoo?" He asked me.

"Yes daddy, is that okay with you?" I raise a eyebrow at him and the boys chuckle.