Harsh words

IZAYA'S POV:

"IIIIIZZZAAAAAAYYYYAAAAAAAA!!!!" The monster screamed throwing multiple heavy metal objects towards my direction. I, of course dodged them easily, making a run for it. The bartender followed up close behind. "Just wait until I get my hands on you!!" He spoke through gritted teeth. 

It's the same routine everyday. Doesn't he get tired of doing this 24/7?  But, I guess I don't either. "My my shizu-chan~ you must really hate my guts." I smirked, in order to tease him. He always loses his temper so quickly~ "I do! I hate you! Everybody does! Nobody likes you izaya, you're just a nuisance! Just go die and leave everybody at peace! You're existence is nothing but a bad influence, you shouldn't have existed in the first place!!!" He shouted picking up his pace.

Somehow. The words that came out of his mouth, instead of making me want to laugh made me want to cry. Why? Don't I already know? So, Why am I feeling so hurt? I quickly ran to a nearby ally way and jumped over the wall heading off in several different directions in order to lose track of the blond, which, I eventually did.

I quickly headed off towards my apartment and shut the door. Why am I so panicked? Why is my heart beat so fast? W-why can't I calm down? " w-what's wrong with me? " I dragged myself to bed and closed my eyes. Maybe if I sleep, I'll forget about whatever happened today and carry on with the next day.

Next day:

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and the rays of light that stung my eyes. What a bright morning. I quickly got up and dressed, heading outside to explore whatever was new on the streets of ikebokuro. All was fine until I bumped into him again. The protozoan looked at me with a disgusted expression and clenched his fists. " iizzzaaaaayyaaaa-" "not today shizuo. I'm really not in the mood." I sighed and walked past him.

For some reason, I really didn't feel like seeing his face at all. It's not that I'm scared of him, not at all! It's just...I feel slightly uncomfortable being near him nowadays. My thoughts were interrupted as a huge vending machine came flying towards my head. I quickly bent down and dodged it. "WHAT THE FUCK SHIZUO!?ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW!?" I shouted at him, surprised. He smirked."oh, I'm not kidding. I'm seriously going to beat the crap out of you for ignoring me." With that said he ran towards me. Ugh! Are all shizu-chan's born deaf and dumb!?

"Shizuo I'm not playing your game! I don't wanna fight with you today,so just leave me alone!!" I shouted running across the streets into the ally ways. I tried to jump over the wall but someone caught me by the ankle and pulled me down. "Kyaa!!" I shrieked as the protozoan pushed me to the ground and hovered over me. "Caught you~"

----------------------------------------------