Anniversary

... You know I can't believe it. I can't believe it's really been one year since I've made this account. I have been wanting to make an account since August 2015 and I made one on 26 September 2015. 

RedRose-Arrow. A girl who tries to be a fulltime fangirl, fanfiction author, bookworm and nerd at the same time and completely fails at that. A girl who has always loved to read and write, yet never dared to express her feelings through words. Well now she does.

As I've said before, I've always loved to write. Yet I never believed I was good enough. I still don't think I am, to be honest.  

Well I don't mean it that way. What I mean, is that I know I'll never be an author. I know I'll never be able to come up with a whole story the way John Flanagan and J.K. Rowling did. But I'm okay with that. Because the past year I've learned that whatever I write, there's always a person out there who wants to read it. And you're those ones for me. 

I don't think you know how many times I've sit in my writing space, setting aside the time to be alone with my work. How many times I absolutely wasn't inspired doing it. How many times I was distracted, bored, lonely and inspiration-less. Times when there were things nagging at the edges of my mind, and I was on the verge of jumping up from my chair. If I would have done that every time I wanted to, everything would have been lost.

During those times I needed stimulation. Stimulation to write. And you were the ones who gave it to me. You were the ones I was willing to write for, who I've done more research past year than ever during all of my primary school years. And apparently that's being appreciated more than I ever thought it would be.

As we talk, this is the status of my published stories:

Ranger's Apprentice; An Unfortunate Birth --> 2,04K reads - 194 votes - 132 comments

Ranger's Apprentice; The Lost Pieces --> 5,59K reads - 769 votes - 768 comments

I also have 71 followers, and multiple friends among them, whom I've had the fortune of meet (You're all my friends, but some people have really become important to me :))

If a year ago, anyone would've told me this is where I'd be today, I wouldn't have believed them. I would have thought that they were crazy. Yet they wouldn't have been.

I'm sorry, I know I'm just rumbling ahead. This is just very important to me, and I don't know how to put it all in words. So I looked it up.

Thanks. A good feeling that you have towards someone who has helped you, given something to you, etc. A grateful feeling or acknowledgment of a benefit, favor, or the like, expressed by words or otherwise.

In that case, you thank those persons. You express gratitude, appreciation, or acknowledgement. So that's what I want to do. 

I wanted to thank you, and I've been struggling to find the correct words to do so. Until I realized that there is no way I can thank you guys for what you've done for me, for what you mean to me. 

There is no way I'll ever be able to thank you guys for staying with me, for patiently waiting until I've finished my stories. For supporting me through any hard or busy times I may go and for never leaving me, even though you had all reason to.

I think there's only one way I can think you for what you all mean to me. And that's publishing more stories :)

So here's the deal:

This week, I'll publish a short story (Ranger's Apprentice; An Emotional Tale). After that, you will no longer have very long one-shots in this stories BUT... On the 1st of January 2017 I PROMISE, the A/N and first chapter of Ranger's Apprentice; A Forgotten Enemy will be online. I'll soon also start a new story for original works of mine, and original collaborations with others.

Once again, thank you all so much, and I'm sorry for this weird and random update :) 

I think this was the hardest piece to write of all XD

Thank you <3