Preference

blub

(A/N: Hey guys! Thank you for all of the wonderful comments yesterday! Also, 92k reads?!? YOU GUYS)

Preference: How he kisses you

Caspian

He asks.

Caspian has always been very respectful towards you and your privacy, personal space, etc. He never wants to come across as aggressive or make an unwanted advance. So, he always asks for your permission.

It's adorable, really. He won't just grab your hand; he'll lightly tap it with the back of his, and if you want to hold his hand, you'll do so. He always asks you if he can kiss you, and if you nod or say yes, he'll hold you so gently, knowing that at anytime you could become uncomfortable. He wants you to know that it's okay to not want to kiss him or hold his hand. Your 'okay' is the most important thing to him.

Peter

Passionately.

Peter takes things head on, always has, always will. While he values your consent, he loves to ravish you.

When he kisses you, it's always sudden and in private. He has to put on the facade of a strong king, and kissing in the presence of others would not be considered professional. He kisses you like he hasn't kissed you all day, which he probably hasn't, like he's a starving man and you are the only morsel of food he's seen in ages.

Edmund

Slowly.

Edmund likes to take his time. He savours the contact he has with your body. His grip on your hips or waist is always soft, loving. If your holding hands, while his thumbs are rubbing the back of your hand, your fingers are digging into his. Because while Edmund goes slow, the love radiating from his actions are enough to make you shudder.

(A/N: I'm now uncomfortable.)