Sweet Revenge Chapter 1

I peeked from behind the bush, pulling my baseball cap further down my face. I adjusted my sunglasses, and fixed my hood even though it was the middle of summer. My dark disguise stood out oddly in the small town, but the people didn't seem to notice. I watched my target sipping onto his coffee as he smirked at nothing in particular. I couldn't wait until I could take this one down. He is my first target. The one who took the main role in the plan. The same plan that killed my parents.

* * *

3 years earlier

"Guys you know this is my parents shop, right?" I giggled as we entered my parents jewelry store, with Marcus' arm placed around my shoulders. He smiled at me in return as he messed up his sandy blonde hair, looking at me with his green eyes.

"Yeah babe. Just looking for a new watch," Marcus said eyeing the store, as he wondered around exchanging glances with the others. Catelyn laughed at something Max said as they trailed along behind us. I noticed the three kept looking at each other with unsure looks, but I decided to ignore it. I smiled widely as I saw my parents talking to one another behind the encounter.

"Hey Sam? Can you ask your parents where the silver chained necklaces are?" Catelyn asked looking a little desperate as she balanced her weight on separate feet, squirming.

"No need, the silver wears down there," I grinned at her as she looked a little disappointed, which made me frown a bit.

"Oh, I mean't the gold chains.." She scratched her head looking unsure. I had no idea where the gold chains were. I nodded my head and went over to my parents.

"Hey Mum, Dad," I smiled at my parents. They meant the world to me.

"Samantha! honey, I was wondering where you were," dad smiled gently as he straightened his name tag. Even though I was eighteen they still kept tabs on me.

My parents were wealthy. They owned the biggest jewelry shop in town; Peterson's Jewelry Merchandise. It had all the latest bling which celebrities are now wearing and the whole load.

"Sorry I didn't notice it was getting dark," I said sheepishly as my mum and dad shook their heads, grinning and dismissing it.

"Oh! Catelyn was wondering were the gold chains were?" I asked mum as I pointed to Catelyn chatting with Marcus and Max in the far corner.

"In the third row down the back honey," mum replied pointing to the back row.

Giving my thanks, I leant over the counter and kissed her cheek.

Walking over to my friends they stopped talking and looked at me, smiling brightly.

"Follow me," I said smiling as I walked to the back of the store.

"Here's the gold-" I began but Catelyn interrupted.

"Sam, whats in there?" She asked pointing to the store room were the faulty jewelry were stored.

"That? Thats the store room, no goodies in there," I chirped brightly as she smiled at me and nodded her head.

"You guys are awfully quiet," I said giggling as Marcus smirked and Max just smiled.

"Just thinking," Marcus said.

Shrugging my shoulders I kept on walking. As I began to walk past the store room, I felt strong hands grip my shoulders and roughly push me in the store room.

Not knowing what was going and slightly confused, I fell on my butt and I looked up to see Max closing the door.

"Sorry babe," I heard Marcus say as the door slammed shut.