Surprise

I didn't even have to look far. I just picked some random dress surely to empress both men. The man who had graciously invited me to watch an opera show with him texted me a few times a day to remind me about our date. I straightened my dress out and fixed my hair for the last time. A knock at my door sounded. I looked over and saw my plus one standing there. I gave him a smile as he returned it. "The car's outside," he says as he looks me over with a slightly tilted head.

"Help me with my shoes?" I asked as I handed them over to him. He chuckled and came over. Kneeling down on one knee he took my foot and slipped my feet in and then the other. He looked up at me and I felt a squeeze in my chest. I smiled and thanked him as he reached over and kissed my hand in a gentlemanly way. I giggled and slapped his shoulder as he grinned. "Lets go have some fun." He got up and extended his elbow as I hooked my arm with his and both of us headed out of my room.

"I look alright right?" I asked, quite nervous for some reason. "You hadn't said anything."

He looked at me with a smirk. "My, my. Princess Scarlett being nervous?" He teased as I glared up at him. He grinned once more and looked ahead.

I exited out of the car and looked around the area. My plus one put his hand on the small of my naked back and ushered me forward as all eyes landed on me. Men, whispering upon each other with a glint of lust in their eyes. I gave them a shy nod and smile and headed on in. The man whose man dying to see me stood in the middle of the room with his hand stuffed in his pocket and the other holding a bouquet of roses. His eyes roamed down me slowly, taking me in.

We stopped in front of him. "Stunning," He complimented as he hands me the roses. I accepted them with a smile. He looked over to my plus one and extended his hand. "Leno. Long time no see, buddy."

Leno chuckled and shook his hand. "Prince Caesar. How've you been." Leno wrapped his arm around me again and pulled me in close. I lifted the bouquet up to Leno as he leaned in and smelled it. "Smells as good as you." I smiled and elbowed him playfully. Caesar, obviously not liking it, looked away with a chuckle.

"Shall we?" He says as he motions to the stairs.

I nodded as I headed on first with the two following me. Settling down and waiting for it to start, we all made some small talk. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome," came the announcer's voice. "Welcome to our opera theatre to watch the infamous love of The Phantom of The Opera." The theatre echoed with loud excitable applause. We watched the show in silence as Caesar would flirt with me once in a while. "I bet you have just a beautiful voice," he says making me giggle.

"Oh please. I'll probably break a few glass," I said as both men chuckled lightly.

We were at our second intermission. I retouched my lipstick and fixed my hair. Leno entered the bathroom as the ladies blushed and shyly smiled. "Ladies," he greets as they shrieked a greeting back and left.

I smiled as I took a quick look up to Leno. "You sure know how to make an entrance," I stated.

He smiled and came and leaned against the counter beside me. "You look beautiful by the way. Revealing. Very revealing, but beautiful none the less," he says without looking at me.

I stared at him from the corner of my eyes and smiled. I nodded. "You're right. It is." I turned my body back and forth. The whole back of this dress revealed my whole backside whereas the front from my chest to my arms were laced and see-through sitting just at the curve of the shoulders. From my breasts down were covered in thin sparkling emerald green fabric. My neck was occupied by a silver necklace of my favorite brand. I wore diamond dangling earrings that went well with the sparkle of the gown. Then the slit of the bottom where it flowed freely was split right in the middle so when I walked, my legs were on for show. Then lastly, my hair was nicely up in a bun showing off my neck.