I Can't Decide

(I can't get I can't decide by Scissor Sisters out of my head... also, in moments like these, I wish words such as Ohrwurm and Kopfkino had a name in English and weren't a german-only thing...)

So, as you know, I'm trying to work out a style that I can use for animating. I tried out a few basic things and I ended up with two very different styles that I think work out quite well (even though I ended up putting way more detail in it that I originally wanted...)

I'll show you both and you tell me which one you like better, kay?

Number 1

This one's the original style

This one's the original style. It's more bulky but cuter. There are only four fingers/toes per hand/foot. Limbs are pretty normal lengthened. The ears are big and the head is very chibi-ish. Giant eyes, Big nose and small mouth.

Number 2

This is thw second design I came up with

This is thw second design I came up with. A slim, tall body and long thin limbs that are longer than normal arms/legs should be. Five fingers/toes per hand/foot and rather big hands/feet. A long face with a fairly thick neck, considering the art style. Big eyes and a big mouth only leave space for a small nose. Ears are rather normal-sized.

All in all, #2 is closer to my normal art style and therefore easier ro draw and to handle for me. But I kinda like the original style, too...

I might edit the styles a bit, but for now, please tell which one you'd prefer (and when I say that, I mean it. Don't be like "Well, you said you liked that one more so...". No. Don't do that. I'm asking for YOUR opinion, not for mine)