cheater

some people are really gonna hate me for this, but oh whale, i hit a million. i promised imagines and i have a good idea.

💫

you woke up in the crisp white bed sheets, no light was illuminating the room. you rolled over, checking your phone. two seventeen am.

you rolled out of bed throwing your leggings and sweatshirt back on. "y/n, where are you going?" sam asked groggily. "home. i need to go." you slipped your shoes on your feet.

"no, please stay a little longer." he grabbed your arm. "sam, i can't. he's going to find out. we can't keep doing this." you whispered as if someone would hear you.

sam groaned, kissing your cheek, saying goodbye.

you walked out to your car, tears threatening to spill out of your eyes. "what have i done?" you put your head on the steering wheel.

you started the car after about ten minutes of sitting in your own pity and deciding on driving back home. you pulled up to your house that was shared with nate.

you quietly twisted the door knob and pushed the door open, stopping when the door creaked.

"baby girl?" nate came down stairs.

you mentally cursed to yourself. "y/n? is that you?" nate asked again.

you walked in as nate greeted you with a tired smile.

"what are you doing home so late?" he asked. "i was at andrea's house." you lied straight to your boyfriends face. "why are you wearing sam's shirt?" he asked.

you looked at the shirt you were wearing, instantly regretting coming home at all. "this is andrea's." you lied again. "i b-bought that for sam." nate started to get skeptical.

"y/n, please don't tell me you were at his house." nate looked disappointed.

"i-i," you started but the tears started to spill.

"you hooked up with h-him? nate started to cry as well.

"it didn't mean anything, i swear. i love you an only you." you tried hugging him, but he just pushed you off him. "it w-was a mistake." you cried.

"no what was a mistake was me trusting you."

💫

IN HONOR OF HITTING A MILLON, HERES THE FIRST OF MANY IMAGINES