one; taste of heaven

i come over quarter past two, love in my eyes; blinded by you. just to get a taste of heaven, i'm on my knees.

michael thought that nothing could ever wake him up when he was passed out in the pitch blackness of his bedroom, but he was proven wrong when his green eyes jolted open upon hearing his cell phone blaring loudly with his ringtone. the faux blond released a groggy groan and threw his arm over his face before blindly reaching for his phone on the nightstand by his bed, despite the fact that he'd rather ignore it and continue to sleep.

but a part of him needed to see who it was, just in case it was luke.

the thought of the blond put a small smile on michael's lips, then he turned his phone towards his face and squinted at the screen that seemed horrifyingly bright in the pure darkness.

the smile got wider when he saw that luke was indeed calling him, but then his eyes shifted to the time and the smile was overcome by a frown. why could luke possibly want from him at two in the morning?

"hello?" michael asked sleepily after answering the call and holding the phone up to one of his ears. he sat up in bed and rested his back against the headboard of his bed, resisting the urge to yawn as he did so.

"michael? hey, sorry about calling you so early in the morning, but i was wondering if you could come over?"

"right now?" the faux blond frowned and rubbed at his eye with his free hand, "luke, seriously? why do you want me to come over at two in the morning?"

"well, i just got back from a party and–" luke's slightly deep voice paused, causing michael to furrow his eyebrows in confusion until luke quietly added, "i need you, princess."

and fuck, luke knew that calling michael princess would help him get his way.

michael hesitated as he thought it over, unsure if he should go or not. he and luke had met through a mutual friend and throughout the first month of their friendship, luke flirted with michael to get him flustered until he was sure that michael liked him. it was only recently that they decided to start sleeping together, it being luke's idea. michael hated giving in to luke, but he always did anyway.

"okay," michael murmured into the phone softly as he slowly swung his legs over the mattress and sat up. he was greeted with staticky noise on the other end of the line as he reached for a worn hoodie that had been thrown onto his nightstand a few days ago.

"so that means you're coming over?" luke confirmed as michael was pulling on a pair of nike leggings that were meant to be worn underneath a pair of basketball shorts, however michael was too lazy to pull on a pair of shorts over that. the faux blond heaved out a sigh as his unoccupied hand went through his hair and then he proceeded to glance around his bedroom hastily.

"yeah, i'll be there in, i dunno, five minutes," michael smiled giddily at the thought of seeing luke shortly, and he pulled on his closest pair of shoes that happened to be his black combat boots.

"sweet; see you then," luke replied, and michael could practically sense the smirk that luke had on his lips. before michael could even open his mouth to reply, he heard a beeping in his ear and he glanced at his phone to see that luke had hung up. michael rubbed the back of his neck a bit awkwardly, thinking to himself about how he should have known that luke wasn't one for small talk.