Chapter 3

I'm baaaaaaaack. (You may wanna re-read the last chapter, cuz you know...it's been a while LMAO).

---------------------------------

Chapter 3

Spencer Rivers.

I let out a large sigh as I stood before the one guy I never thought I would ever - and I mean ever see again. Then again, after seeing Kyle not too long ago, I can't really be that surprised. Of course he was smirking that stupid goddamn smirk, his blue eyes twinkling in pure amusement as if this entire scenario was completely planned. He looked me up and down before stepping out of the elevator. Nope. He hasn't changed at all. Am I surprised? Eh... not really. But then my eyes trailed up and down his body, taking in this new presence of his. Okay, I thought. Maybe he's changed a bit.

A bit is kind of an understatement. Let's just put it that way.

Spencer was always extremely attractive. Always. And he knew it, too. That's what pissed me off. He had the entire package: light eyes, dark hair, built frame...he knew how to dress. He had this serious kind of mystery to him, the kind that had you constantly wondering about him. He was like an unsolved puzzle, except it was nearly impossible to solve it. I mean, physically there was nothing wrong about the damn guy. I even noticed a couple new tattoos on his arms, a bit of a sleeve beginning to form on his right.

Last time I saw Spencer, I was sixteen. He's no longer a sixteen year old boy anymore.

"What the fuck?" Was the first thing that came out of my mouth. I haven't seen him in years, and the first thing I say is what the fuck. I mean, it could have been worse I guess. I crossed my arms over my chest, narrowing my eyes at him. I couldn't help it.

"Hey Blaire," he smiled at me. "It's good to see you."

It's good to see me, he says. "Uh, yeah...good to see you too. It's been a while."

Spencer shrugged. "Yeah. It's only been what, five years?"

"Something like that."

The both of us were silent for a moment, and the awkwardness was so intense I could physically feel it around us, like a giant cloud. Spencer looked away for a second, and I didn't doubt that he felt the exact same way right now. I mean, what do we even say to each other? I don't even know right now. When his eyes met mine, he let out a small chuckle.

"Well this is awkward," he laughed. I frowned for a split second, raising an eyebrow at him.

"I'll make it less awkward and leave," I said, and immediately regretted how rude it came out. Totally not how I meant for it to sound. When Spencer looked at me in confusion I just smirked.

"I have laundry to, um, take upstairs," I gestured to the bags of laundry on the ground. Spencer put his hands in his pockets, looking like he has no care in the world, and I tried to ignore how the muscles in his arms flexed as he did so. He looks so strong now, I thought to myself. Does he even lift?

"What room are you in?" Spencer asked me. "Maybe I'll come visit you sometime."

I scoffed, picking up the clean laundry. "Right. You'll probably end up moving in, let's be real."

Spencer grinned.

"115," I said, looking up at him. He nodded. Then the bastard winked at me.

"Ew, don't wink at me ever again," I rolled my eyes and turned my back to him. "I'll rip your eyes right out of your face dude."

I heard Spencer laughing as I started to walk away. "Damn ma," he called out to me. I tried to hide the insane blush forming on my cheeks as I walked away, taking the clothes back to my room.

"Molly," I yelled, stepping into our apartment.

"I'm in here!" She called from the other room. I sighed, and took the laundry over to our very small living room where she was sprawled out on the couch watching Game of Thrones. I stood behind the couch, my eyes on the screen. "I just saw Kyle and Spencer. They're staying here, in this building."

"Huh? Hold on," she reached for the PS3 controller and paused the show before turning to look at me in confusion. "Say that again?"

I rolled my eyes and walked over to sit next to her. We definitely need a new couch. "Kyle Haven. Spencer Rivers. From camp? Remember them?"

"No way. What?!" She was now paying full attention as she sat up straight. "But, how?"

I shrugged. "Beats me, dude. I bumped into Kyle in the laundry room and then Spencer near the elevator. They're staying here."

"I wonder why."

Me too. This makes absolutely no sense. I also wonder what they're doing here. This is just so random and sudden,  there's got to be a real reason why both of those men are here.

And to be completely honest, I'm not too sure if it's a good one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's short, I know. I just wanted to throw something on here to remind you guys that yes, I am still alive. It's been a while I know. Don't hate me :(

Next chapter coming soon (and I mean soon. Not months from now lol oops!!!)

In case you're wondering, yes I am completely winging this story 100%. I'm writing as I go. This story is totally a YOLO story. I've done it with all my other stories, so I will be doing it with this one. It's cool because it's like...what happens next??! BEATS ME. Not even I know yet! It'll be good though I promise. I shall not disappoint!!!

vote/comment/like/fan