>>Seventeen<<

Legendary by Daya, I honestly looooove this song

Marinette's POV

Turns out I was right.

The whole ride home was filled of puns, and it was great!

I actually love puns! Especially ones that are related to a ladybug.

After about ten minutes, I was back in front of my parents' bakery.

"The ride was actually pretty fun Adrien, thanks!" I waved as I stepped out.

"Bye, Purrincess!" He threw another pun. I laughed at him and said, "Bye Kitty."

I closed the door and opened the door to the bakery, the bells jingling as I walked in. I was immediately engulfed by the smells of frosting and wheat.

The clock read 8:30 PM, half an hour before we close.

"Hey honey, can you help us with these last few orders?" My mom popped out from behind the counter with flour sprinkled over parts of her hair and face, including her apron.

"Sure mom," I laughed and put my book bag down behind the counter. "What do I need to do?" I put my hands on my hips. "Just help out with taking the orders and if we need your help in the kitchen we have a backup on speed dial. Now go!" She said quickly before going back to the kitchen, leaving a puff of flour behind her. I chuckled to myself and put on an extra apron.

"Hello, may I take your od- Chloe?" I was pretty surprised since she basically hated my guts.

"Yes, it's me. Most of the other bakeries were closed and my cookers were off early, I don't know why, so I came to this filthy place. Now take my order before I barf." She said while texting on her phone.

Actually, it was a status update.

I rolled my eyes and motioned for her to go on.

"Okay, I'll have a strawberry frosted cake with chocolate filling with the words Happy Birthday! written on it. Oh, and three strawberries on the top. That'll be it, and make it one of your priorities!" She flicked her hair and went to the side, letting the next customer up.

I wondered who's birthday it was but I paid no mind to it since it wasn't my business. 

Plus if I asked I'm sure she would go on a riot about how I'm "such a nosy little brat who has no life so I have to ask about another's."

Yeah, she really likes to say the same words over and over again.

I put her order on the line and took down the next one.

♦•♦•♦

Half an hour later, I was finally clean from the shower with nice fluffy pajamas on. (Such a lucky lil girl.)

I went to my little desk table and took out my sketchbook. The digital clock showed it was ten to nine thirty, so a took those ten to try and draw some type of outfit.

By the time I finished I ended up with a cat-like outfit.

The top was a crop top with a black leather jacket that had two pockets on either side (comes with the pocket fetish.) Then there was a belt with holes outlined in neon green with a cat shaped buckle. The pants were black with the right pocket having a paw print design, also in green. The bottom half of the left part of the jeans, detailed with little green patterns circling a little trail of more paw prints going up. Then for the hair, a cat ear headband with the fuzz.