Prude

"You pay more attention to Bella than me." We were watching some stupid action movie that he wanted to watch. He took me to his favorite Cajun restaurant for dinner. It was pretty good except for when the waitress caught an attitude because she 'had a long day'. She was finna catch these hands until I felt KB rub my thigh under the table. He simply asked for management and handled the situation.

"That's because Bella isn't forcing me to watch some dumbass movie." I rolled my eyes at him and snuggled into the corner of the L shaped couch with Bella and rubbed her belly. She was enjoying the attention.

"Kill Bill is not stupid."

"Yes it is. It is nothing but blood and latex suits."

"You just mad cause you lost the thumb war." He smirked at me.

"That wasn't fair! Your hand is huge. It like eats mine!" I threw my hand up as evidence. He pressed his palm against mine which was considerably bigger than mine. "See I told you. Next time I get to choose the movie. No cheating games!" He laughed and interlocked our fingers then pulled me on top of him. Bella yipped at the sudden movement and ran off.

"Aight next time it's all you." I curled into his side and he continued watching the movie while I played candy crush on my phone.

"I have a question." I turned my head to look up him.

"I have an answer." I responded. He wrapped his arm around me and started playing with my hand.

"Marry me." I punched him lightly in the stomach.

"Aight you gon chill with them hands."

"You never gon stop being stupid though. What was your question?"

"If you could have any super power what would it be?"

"I would like to be super smart. Then I can find a way to get an super power I want." I looked at our entwined fingers.

"Why you gotta do all that. You could just have a superpower that is all the super powers."

"Yeah but there is no fun in that. What would your super power be?"

"I would like to have superman's powers. The super strength, laser eyes, flying and everything else he has." I sat up next to him and touched his hair.

"Okay I got a question for you."

"Shoot ma." He looked down at me.

"When you gon get a shape up your hair its looking kinda rough." He mugged me while I continued to play with his hair.

"My hair looks just fine." I untangled our hands and put it under his chin to look at him straight on. I considered his face.

"I mean you do look a bit rougher when you grow it out. Which is kind of cute, I mean if you like it rough." He licked his lips.

"You like it rough?" I couldn't decipher if he was talking about himself or something else. So I decided to play along. I bit my lip and looked up at him.

"Yeah I like it rough. Who doesn't it makes things feel better." My hands were still in his hair playing around. I smirked at him and pulled his hair.

"Mmhm." He groaned smirking at me. "Do it again." I frowned, I thought I had him. I let go of his hair and put my hands by my side. "It's not easy to tease me guh. You gon have to work harder than that. I can embarrass your prudish ass in a second."

"I am not a prude!" He laughed loudly and shook his head at me.

"You are a prude. You blush anytime someone says anything about sex. You barely let me touch you, only your hand. And you don't eat bananas because it reminds you of sucking dick."

"I told you that in confidence, not so that you would throw it back in my face." I huffed and crossed my arms. "And none of that makes me a prude." He grabbed my waist and sat us up and put me on his lap so that I was straddling him.

"Aight if you not a prude you won't mind sitting like this for a bit." I placed my arms on his shoulder and made myself comfortable on his lap. He wasn't going to win. I'm not a prude!

"See. I can handle it." I even put my hands back in his hair to play with it. I can't help it, it was so soft. I stared at his lips they were so close, I looked up quickly to see he was staring at my lips too.

Fuck it. I pressed my lips into his and he immediately kissed me back. Our lips over lapped as we fought for dominance. His lips were so fucking soft. I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer. He slid his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance. I smiled and shook my head.

I was doing fine until I felt him rest his hands on my ass. I ignored it and put my hands back in his short hair playing with the curly strands. His hands began rubbing my ass, which caused me to moan into his mouth and he immediately took the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. We kept kissing for a while and he was still feeling on my booty, then the left hand grabbed my ass. I put my face in his neck to muffle my moan. I loved having my cheeks rubbed it felt so good.

"Stop." I whimpered my lips against his neck. He grinded Jr. against me which made my breath left me. I pulled his hair a little bit while grinding my kitty against him too.

"Get ya. Hands out of my hair, before I fuck you up." His voice was rough, I pulled my face out of his neck in confusion. He put his lips near my ear. "Keep playing with my hair for too long, and I'll put this dick in your life." I gasped and quickly pulled my hand out of his hair. I tried to get off his lap but he held me still.

"What I say. You a prude." He chuckled releasing his hold on my lap. I slid of and stood up.

"Fuck you KB." I walked to the stairs to go get ready for bed.

"One day Baby girl." He winked at me.

I made it safely!!! I want to thank @ToniTiger&Tamartian for giving me a nice prayer for the trip home. Thanks girlie!

Comments, Suggestions, and Constructive Criticism, are always welcome. I want to become a better writer for you guys enjoyment and for myself.

Until next time 😘😘😘