Falling for Snow (Jon Snow x fem!Lannister reader)

You beamed at the Stark family as you curtsied politely. You were smiling mostly because you were happy to be out of the wheelhouse, but partly because you'd never met the Starks before. Most of the time, you remained in Casterly Rock or Lannisport with your father or in King's Landing with your siblings. Ned Stark returned the smile. "This must be your good-sister, isn't it, Robert?" The king nodded. Your brother, Jaime, placed a hand on your shoulder and you gave him a smile.

Out of the four of Lannister children, you were the only one to get along with all of your siblings. You got on with Jaime the best. He was your protector and confidante. "Lord Stark, I thank you for your hospitality," you said just before your Lannister green eyes found the dark-haired young man behind the Stark children. His dark curls nearly matched the eyes that stared intently at your face. You couldn't look away until you felt your brother gently nudge you ahead.

"Who was that, Jaime? The dark haired boy?" Your brother arched a brow in amusement. "I do believe that his Ned Stark's bastard, Jon Snow." Jon Snow. The name flowed off your tongue as you repeated it. Jaime chuckled softly. "My dear sister, please do our family a favor and do not fall for the bastard." You turned on him and fired back with a wink, "No promises." He shook his head fondly. You were certainly a free spirit.

The next night there was a feast to honor the king and queen and you were excited. After the meal, you desperately wanted to dance. Your eyes scanned the room for a willing dance partner. The first person you saw was Theon Greyjoy. He gave you a sly smile, but you rolled your eyes. The next person that caught your attention was the young man that been on your mind since you first saw him. Jon Snow.

You got up from your seat and made your way down to where Jon was seated, a tankard of ale in his hands. "Jon Snow," you said quietly. He turned to face you, his eyes wide. "My lady?" You put on your most dazzling smile and asked, "Would you care to dance?" Jon frowned a bit. "Why do you not dance with Robb or Theon? They are more worth your time, my lady." You scoffed. "I do not believe that for one moment. I believe you are worth far more than you think. Now, will you dance with me or do I have to beg?"

Jon actually chuckled at that before swallowing the rest of his ale and getting to his feet. He held out his hand and lead you to the dance floor. The rest of the night was spent in Jon's arms, learning various dances and teaching him a few in return. Finally, you were both tired of dancing and you followed him outside.

"Thank you, Jon. I have never had so much fun," you told him. Before he could respond, a voice called out. "Boy, you should not be out here with her. Lady Y/N, I am certain your family would not wish for you to be in the company of a bastard." You couldn't help but glare at Lady Catelyn. "Lady Stark! I will associate with whoever I please. This young man happens to be one of the most wonderful people I have ever encountered. I enjoy his company and I would appreciate an apology for not only insulting Jon but for insulting me by association."

Catelyn stood in shock and Jon wore an identical look. It took you moment to register how rude you had been and when you did, you felt your face heat up. "M-my apologies, Lady Stark. I sometimes forget myself." She gave you a small smile and chuckled. "You remind me of my Arya. She is spirited like you. I apologize." With one final glare to Jon, she returned inside.

"Well done, sister," Tyrion called and you could tell he was already drunk. You shook your head, laughing. "Forgive my brother." Jon was still staring at you. You brought a hand up to your cheek. "Is there something on my face?" you asked. His face turned red as he realized he was staring. "N-no. No one has ever stood up to Lady Stark for me." You gave a little shrug.

"You did not deserve such treatment, Jon. You have given me a night I shall remember for years to come and I would not have it spoiled by harsh comments due to the circumstances of your birth." From inside, you could hear the music beginning again. "Will you share one more dance with me, Jon? Before the night is done?" He nodded and took your hand in his once more, pulling you to him.

You sighed in content as you swayed with Jon. "Thank you, my lady," he said softly. You tilted your head in confusion. "Thank you for making one of my last nights here so delightful. It is more than I deserve." You cupped his cheek with your hand. "That is not true, Jon. You deserve happiness." Without thinking, you leaned up and kissed him. When he didn't respond you pulled away and began apologizing. You cut off when Jon grabbed your face in his hands and crashed his lips to yours.

The kiss was so passionate, it took your breath away. You continued kissing Jon until someone cleared their throat. You broke apart and face the intruder. "While I admire your passion, dear sister, the courtyard is not the place," Tyrion said with a laugh. You blushed again and looked at Jon. He was blushing too. Jon took your hand and placed a kiss to your knuckles. You smiled and reluctantly let go of his hand. You made your way to your chambers and to bed. You laid in bed reflecting on that night and on that moment with Jon. That moment of pure bliss. You realized that you had fallen for Jon Snow and you had fallen hard.