Part 38 (b)

Ruthless Obsession
.....................................

"Nivaan..!!  I have just sent  you the entry passes   by one of my agents..!!
Collect them on ur doorstep...., in half an hour...!!"
........said Raghunandhan on call vth Nivaan.., at 5pm

Nivaan was still on his bed.., rolling all over to get some sleep..., as he is having a serious jet lag by then...

" ok.. uncle.. i will be there by 6..!! N  when would it start??
I mean the exact tymings??"!!"
........he asked arranging a pillow behind his neck and sat on the bed..,  keeping the mobile on speaker mode..

" it would start by 7.., i guess...!  Anyways..., be there before 7...!! "
.......said Raghu and cut the call...

...................

"Prataap.., what are your intensions in oraganising such party for sheetal's success.., all of a sudden??!!"
..........asked raghunandhan.., who just talked to Nivaan  vth Prataap sitting next to him..., in  his huge lawn..

" Raghu... i know u have many questions to ask me for now...!!  Bt trust me...,I'm really happy abt Sheetal and i always wanted to celebrate her success by throwing a party...
Bt this one.., is sudden and  i had to plan it for the sake of Nivaan....!!"
.........said Prataap feeling the fresh air at Raghunandhan's place..

" Prataap...!! ?? Just tell me what's going on ur mind??!! What are u planning to do??!!"
.......asked Raghunandhan.., looking straight into his eyes..

"Raghu...!! U just make sure that Nivaan.., in these 4 days couldn't reach that Lathika menon..., in any possible way...!!  Jst make sure the sea route has very less coverage area of signals..!! "
.........prataap stressed his every word  thinking something..

"Prataap...!! Now just tell me clearly...!!  What is all this...??! Dou think u can stop Nivaan by making him stay away from her in just 4 days...!!??
Comeon..!! Nivaan is nt an easy task to deal with...!!  You know that too....!!"
.............raghunath frowned his eyebrows and stood up from his seat...

" I'm a businness man Raghu...!! Everything i see will only be in the point of view of my sake and my Nivaan's sake...!!

I know..., i can't make him stay away from her lyk this...!!
.
.
( he too stood up and  went towards Raghu and patted his shoulder)
.
.
I'm going to India tomorrow..!!  N thn i will ask her to stay from Nivaan..., either by hook or crook...!!   She has to disappear from Nivaan's lyf as soon as possible...!!  Or lse....
....."
.
Raghu observed Prataap's fading expressions  and said...,

" calm down Prataap...!!  It's ok... we can sought it out...!!"
.......and hugged him...

.....................

" yess..!! Sheetal..!!  I'm about to start... uncle had alrdy sent me the paseess.., n u just tell me the tym when the cruise is expected to start...??"
.......Nivaan asked adjusting his hair and applued gel on his highlighting points of hair...,  holding the phn in one hand...

" Nivaan...!!   U just start soon...!! I want to introduce u to sme of my frnds..., and reach here  as early as possible..!! It's already 6.30..."
........said sheetal..., welcoming the guests  there on the cruise...

Nivaan then cut the call and started to the sea port..., wearing his formal blue suit  and seeking all the attention from people nearby...

He didn't covered his eyes vth those black shades this tym..., which he always does when stepping out  to any formal parties...!!
,...............
As soon as he entered inside the cruise after a 15 min drive to the port...!!
Sheetal quickly came forward and hugged him formally making sure that all the media and reports are capturing this moment in their huge cameras...
Nivaan  too reciprocated the hug as it was a formal welcome there bt still he msintained it to look very formal...

.............

That's when..., everyone's attention shifted on Nivaan..., who was looking dangerously handsome   vth his shining complexion  from the flashes over the cameras...

He even answered few of their questions..., which mentioned abt their curent market state and the govt project which they are about to take up by the end of that year and so on...

Some reports even  asked abt his personal lyf and  his current relationship status..., to which Nivaan ignored them politely..., saying

" well.., i dnt prefer to talk abt my personal lyf...!! bt I'm now in a committed relationship...!!  That's what i can say for now..."
.......... he showed his smirking eyes for one last tym and entered inside the cruise ignoring the further questions of the reports..., who are curious to know abt 'his girl'....

..............

Sheetal..., who was listening all this.., frowned her eyebrows..., thinking abt the girl in his lyf...

" i didn't know that Nivaan is in committed relationship...!!  Bt whoz she...??
.
.
( she thought for a while )
.
" ohh... was that..., Jessica miller..!!,  the one who used to be his batch mate...!!
....ohh... i heard that shez trying to woo Nivaan from long tym...!! Is she the one.., whom Nivaan just mentioned about...??!! "
.............sheetal started making her assumptions from no where  and then thought of asking him abt the 'girl..'

.............

Nivaan then took his suit room at the top floor of the cruise..., and went inside..., to get off from those girls and reporters who are trying to  seek his attention...

That's when he felt peace..., in that calm room.away from those screaming and shouting people..., who are trying to make the party a lil spooky...

He then took out his mobile and tried to dial lsthika's number..., bt little did he know that thre won't be any signals at that area...

After trying countless tymes..., he totaally fed up being present there which is getting hard for him every minute  vth lathika's images flooding in his brain and making him even more  restless...

" damn...!! These signals...!!
.
.
I wish i could see her right now....!! "
........he closed his eyes and remembered her flushed face in that satin black saree  and pressed his lips hard to get off from those thoughts..., which are giving him hot vapours all over again....

....................

Next part precap

" comeon Nivaan..!! Dnt hide anything from me...!! I know tgat u r dating that Jessica...!!
Now just admitt it...!!"
..........sheetal folded her hands and blocked Nivaan's way to make things clear from him...

"Shut up Sheetal...!! I hardly met her in the past 6 months...!! N  y r u soo keen to knw abt my relationship status...??!!"
.......Nivaan's eyes were now intense and his tone  was too rude.., and sarcastic...

That's when his gaze shifted outside the windows...,  only to find  the  pouring rain outside...

His mood quickly transformed in just fraction of seconds..., seeing the rain outside and he couldn't hear anything which sheetal was saying.., infact shouting to get his attention.at that point...

He just raised his eyebrows..., parting his lips and stepped outside the room to reach tge terrace of the cruise...., totally ignoring sheetal's presence there....!!

.......................

Comment ur views :)