trece

Double updates bc why not
--
"This is going to be a train wreck."

It was Friday. Currently, Jungkook was pacing him and Yoongi's shared apartment as the older watched him with an unamused expression.

"You're overreacting." Yoongi sighed, Jungkook shaking his head vigorously in response.

"I'm not though!" He sighed. "This is a recipe for disaster! My girlfriend meeting my... Jimin?"

"Your Jimin." Yoongi grinned, "How cute." He ignored the glare that Jungkook sent his way. "But you did this to yourself Jungkook, now you have to deal with it."

"I know." Jungkook whined, rubbing his face and groaning. "And Jimin said that he won't do anything with me anymore unless I break up with Mina... Which is fair, but it fucked me up."

"And why's that?"

"Because do I like Jimin enough to leave Mina? Did I really like Mina in the first place? Do I even actually like Jimin? What the hell am I even doing?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow and Jungkook spit out question after question, expression distressed as he spoke.

"Look, I can't answer those questions for you. The only person who can is yourself." He replied. "However, Jimin was right to do what he did. I can tell that he likes you, so you shouldn't expect him to be okay with sharing you. Understand?"

Jungkook nodded, pulling his har back underneath a SnapBack and walking towards the front door of their apartment.

"Yeah, I get it." He sighed. "I just don't know what to do."

"Usually," Yoongi began, leaning back into the couch and closing his eyes. "I'd tell you that you don't need to rush, but Jimin isn't going to wait forever."

--

"Jungkookie, what drink do you want? I'm buying."

Jungkook attempted to calm his nerves as Jimin stared at him with a kind gaze, Mina standing close by his side.

"Just a small latte, thanks Hyung." He answered, watching as Jimin nodded before turning and walking towards the front counter. He gazed at the older, observing the way his hips swayed slightly as he walked, the way his bleached blonde hair faded into brown at the roots, that the white shirt he wore was fairly sheer, allowing Jungkook to see the silhouette of his torso if he stood in the right light.

"Jungkook-Ah, you look very handsome today." Mina's words snapped the younger male out of his slight trance, comprehending her words and smiling softly as he turned towards her.

"Thank you Noona." He grinned, placing his hand on top of hers. "You look very nice today as well. You always do."

"You're so sweet." Mina giggled, intertwining her fingers with Jungkook. She looked up once she heard footsteps and smiled. "Welcome back Jimin-Ah."

"Hi." Jimin chuckled, setting down two drinks in front of the couple. "An iced coffee for Mina and a latte for little Jungkookie." Jungkook narrowed his eyes as Jimin slid into the chair across from him.

"Just because I'm the youngest here doesn't mean you can call me that." He groaned, pouting softly as he heard Mina giggle beside him.

"I think it's cute." She teased, poking Jungkook's arm.

"See Jungkookie? I'm not the only one who thinks that it's cute." Jimin smiled, Jungkook's stomach fluttering as the older's voice took on an almost sultry tone as the younger male's nickname left his lips.

Jungkook merely shrugged, smiling softly as he dropped his gaze down to the drink that he was stirring.

"So how did you and Jimin meet?" Mina asked, resting her hand on Jungkook's arm and looking up to her boyfriend expectantly. Jungkook bit his lip softly, opening his mouth to spit out yet another perfectly crafted lie about him and Jimin's relationship; when (like most times in a situation with Park Jimin) Jungkook's thought process went blank.

The only thing that was on his mind now was Jimin's foot, the reason being that the older had apparently slipped his shoe off while they were talking and was currently resting his foot directly on the younger's crotch.

Fantastic.

Jungkook's eyes widened, sending Jimin a warning glance; that the older promptly ignored.

"Me and Jungkookie went to the same university." Jimin bluffed, smiling at Mina and taking a sip of his drink as he began to rub slow circles with his foot.

"Oh so you've known each other for quite a few years then?" Mina asked, smiling at Jungkook as the younger nodded. Now, although Jungkook was attempting to act as calm as possible while his girlfriend traced patterns on his arm with her perfectly painted fingernails; moans built up in the back of his throat as Jimin massaged his growing hard-on with his heel.

"Yeah." Jungkook laughed nervously. "I'd always try to convince him to go to parties but he wouldn't do anything with me." The younger emphasized the last portion of his sentence and stared Jimim dead in the eye. The older merely raised an eyebrow, and Jungkook had to cough to cover a groan a he pressed harder onto his clothed erection.

"You were a goody two-shoes, Jimin?" Mina giggled, the blonde male shrugging and laughing softly in response.

"I guess so." Jimin nodded, smirking as he watched the blush creep up Jungkook's neck.

"Cute." Mina laughed, But excuse me, I'll be right back." She smiled, standing up and smoothing down her skirt. Jungkook watched carefully until Mina was definitely out of earshot.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He hissed, Jimin chuckling softly.

"The underneath of the table is cramped, I needed to stretch my leg." He shrugged, Jungkook narrowing his eyes in response.

"Yeah I bet." Jungkook answered sarcastically. "I thought you said that you wouldn't do anything with me anymore?"

"I swear I was just stretching my leg." Jimin laughed, finally removing his foot from the younger's lap. "I dance too, so my ankle has been really stiff. That's why I was moving it so much." He shrugged. "Why? Did I get you excited?"

Jungkook blushed beet red as a giggle left Jimin's lips. "I didn't mean too, honest. There wasn't any intent to do that to you, I promise."

"Well I mean.."

"Oh?" Jimin looked up and smiled. "Mina's back? Better get that blush of yours until control real quick."

Jungkook sighed, fanning his face as discretely as he could before Mina returned.

Park Jimin was going to be the death of him. He was sure of it.

--
a/n:
Wanna see something cool(ish)

--a/n:Wanna see something cool(ish)

look how shitty and illegible my rough drafts are how did I even understand what I wrote down (as we can also see this scene was supposed to be for chapter twelve but I changed up the game plan lmao)

- Charlie :)