Chapter 27

Catalina POV

My head is pounding. Parang sasabog na sa sakit. I realize what happened before darkness consumed me... wait.. my baby.. my baby!!! I opened my eyes at pag mulat ko nasa loob ako ng kwarto. I look around to check kung sino ang kasama ko pero the room is empty. I'm surprisingly alone. I will not forgive Andreas if he did something to my baby. I heard someone coming and before he or she could open the door I immediately close my eyes.

"Catalina... wake up.. Catalina.." his voice is so familair.

"HENRY! HENRY! HELP ME! PLEASE HELP ME GET AWAY FROM HIM. HE... he's going to kill my baby!!" I pleaded to him. But he just look at me funny!

"Anong pinag sasabi mo? What do you mean he's going to kill your baby??!" He asked.

"Don't act like you don't know him! You know what he's capable of!" I yelled.

"I know exactly what he's capable of. Kaya nga I'm here instead of him kasi he went to fetch the doctor from the airport." I started to panic. Andreas is really going to kill our child. Hindi ako papayag!! HINDI!

"Do-do-doctor?" I stuttered. "Doc-doctor for what??!" I rub my belly. Baby, no one's going to hurt you. Not even your Dad! "Get out of here Henry. Now! Get out!!!!!" I went hysterical on him. I couldn't control myself. I won't lose to this battle. I must fight, fight for my little one. I locked myself inside my closet. I need to escape from here. Knowing Henry is here I know Andreas is serious about his plan.

Moments later a loud knock on the closet door jilted me out of my crazy thoughts.

"Catalina, open the door!" ANDREAS!! Oh no! Think.. think... C'mon Catalina think!! My heart is racing like crazy. Nagulat ulit ako when I heard the loud banging on the door again. "Open the god damn door or sisirain ko to! Don't start with me Catalina!!" Galit nitong sambit.

I slowly open the door. A furious Andreas is staring at me. "I... I won't let you hurt my baby!" His face expression changed. "Please Andreas. I beg of you, don't hurt my baby. Don't take our baby... please!" I begged him. He started to walk towards me. Napaatras ako. Scared to what he's about to do.

"Baby, What are you talking about?" He asked. "Why on earth would I kill our baby? Where is this coming from??!" Is he trying to trick me. I couldn't tell.

"Bago ako himatayin I saw you holding a syringe!!" Tears flooded my eyes. "And Henry said you went to get the doctor. What's the Doctor for.. HUH??!?"

"It's a big misunderstanding. Babe, I wanted to put a tracker on you." He caress my face. "I went and get the doctor that'll put the tracker on you. He's waiting downstairs." He tagged me along. "I have a surprise for you as well!" He smiled.

Pag dating namin sa sala nakita ko may isang lalaki naka tayo wearing gloves. If he's going to hurt my baby I don't think he'd do it here. This doctor seem familiar. I just can't remember kung saan ko siya nakita.

"Catalina, this is Dr. Lareno. He's our family doctor. You can trust him!" Family doctor? I still can't remember him nor trust him.

"I want Damon. I don't trust him!" Lumapit si Andreas sakin.

"Just listen to me okay? You can really trust him!" He sounded irritatedly.

"NO! I WANT DAMON!!! Get Damon or no trackers for me!" Just before I could walk away from them I saw Andreas trying to grab me but tumakbo ako as fast as I could to get away.

"Catalina!!" Sigaw nito pero tumakbo ako papuntang garden.  "Catalina, bumalik ka dito! CATALINA!!!" I heard him yelling. Before I could get away Andreas had already gotten a hold of me. "Inuubos mo nanaman ang pasensya ko, CATALINA!" Galit na galit nitong sambit.

"I really don't trust him. He's so familiar yet I can't remember where I've seen him!" I explained. Kumunot ang nuo ni Andreas.

"That's impossible. He's Lola's personal doctor. You've never met him before!" This time parang napa isip si Andreas. "Ryan!" Sigaw ni Andreas. "You know what to do!" Ryan nodded and left. From where we were standing I saw the bodyguards dragging the doctor away. "I promised you before that I will protect you. I will make sure no one and I mean no one can hurt you and our children!" He formed a fist.

"What is it Andreas?" I asked. "What made you change your mind about the doctor? "

"If I'm not mistaken I think it was him who tried to hurt you before. Right after your accident. He has all access to everything because of Lola. If she's trying to get rid of you this would be another plot from her." That damn old lady.

"I want nothing to do with her!" Umakyat ako pabalik sa kwarto.

Andreas POV

"I'm only going to ask you one last time. If you dare lie to me I will wipe your whole clan and leave you regret the moment you layed eyes on our family!" Ryan unwrapped Dr. Lareno's mask.

"It was Mrs. Torres idea. She wanted me to poison Catalina! She paid me so much that I couldn't say no." Sinuntok ko siya.

"Money... money can't buy you everything!" I punched him again and this time he begged me. He's begging. That's right! Beg for your life. I will never let this go!

"Si Mr. Lee, kasabwat niya ang lola mo. Right after she found out it was Catalina who had dragged Mr. Lee down she wanted to get rid of her." What? Paano na dawit si Lola dito?

"You're lying! STOP LYING!" I kick him and it broke the chair he was tied to. "STOP LYING!!" I was about to kick him again but he stopped me.

"She planned everything. Your marriage to Catalina was all her plan. She needed Catalina's company kaya nakipag sabwatan ito kay Mr. Lee. Alam niya ang galit na meron si Mr. Lee kay Catalina and she took advantage of the situation. You see Andreas, hindi mo kilala ang Lola mo! I guess Catalina is one lucky woman. On everything she went through buhay pa rin siya." Saad nito.

"RYAN" sigaw ko.

"Sir?" Lumapit ito sa amin.

"You know what to do!" Ryan nodded and on my way out the warehouse I heard one single gunshot.

Catalina POV

Thinking about what could've happened made me cringe. Ano nanaman ang binabalak ng matandang Babae na yon. I really can't stand her. I need to show her na hindi ako basta basta ma papatumba. I will show her what a real MRS. TORRES can do! The hell with her. I decided to take a cold shower. I need to clear my mind.

"Do you mind me if join you?" I heard a naked Andreas asked.

"Be my guest!" He hugged me from the back. Skin to skin. His body is so warm. I miss his scent! I close my eyes thinking of all the good memories Andreas and I had.

"Why are you crying?" He softly asked. "You know how much I hate seeing you cry right?!" His grip got tighter.

"I love you, Andreas... so much!" He turned me to face him.

"I love you more than anything in this world, Catalina!" He kiss me and I kissed him back. I really miss this. Andreas showered me with kisses. When he started to trail down kisses I couldn't stop myself from crying. I really love this man.

********************************
A/N

I'm so sorry for the late update. Patawad kung napaka shitty ang chapter na ito. Kinailangan ko lang ito e publish para maka pag umpisa ako sa next chapter. Babawi ako sa Chapter 28 promise!!!