xxix

I brought my phone close to my ear.

After a couple of rings, someone answered the call.

"Hello?"

A familiar voice greeted me, "Brandon? It's Jisoo"

"Joshua? Hong Jisoo?" Brandon confirmed.

"Yeah"

"How's it been man? I haven't heard from you since you moved. How's Korea?"

Brandon was an old friend of mine. Before I moved to Korea, him and a couple of other guys were my bestfriends.

"Actually, I'm back in LA" I awkwardly chuckled.

"Huh!? Since when?!"

"Like...2 years ago" Currently sat inside my office, I played with a pen as I spoke to my best friend.

"Then why didn't you contact me! Tsk, Joshua, you forgot about me didnt you" Brandon jokingly said.

I let a small laugh escape my mouth, "You haven't changed your phone number"

"Not bothered to. But hey, why'd you call up all of the sudden?"

I sighed.

"Could I meet up with you? Do you still live here?"

"I moved to Hawaii"

"I need to talk to you privately. Could we meet up on Monday?"

"You're acting like you have alot of money with you aye. How are you going to get a flight within just two days? You know, this time of the year is the most busiest with all the foreigners coming to USA to spend their summer"

"Do you know the HF Entertainment? I became the Ceo for that company. In other words, I'm now rich and can call a private plane"

"Wait, what?! HF Entertainment? That company is the one who holds artist who are insanely popular! How'd you manage to be the Ceo?"

"My dad..."

"But...how?"

"HF, does it ring any bell?"

"Wait, HF stands Hong Francisco right? And your dad's name is Francisco Hong. Damn, I didn't think your dad would be the Francisco Hong"

"Yeah, but hey listen to me for a sec. I'll meet you up at your house, just give me the address. I'm under strict watches and there's some important matter that cant be discussed over the phone. Don't tell anyone about this alright?" I said as I side eyed the guard who had been watching me from the other side of the glass.

"Yeah, sure man" Brandon said.

"I have to hang up now, there's this guard who's been watching me for awhile"

"It's been great catching up with you, Josh. Better tell me all the things I've been missing out on"

I chuckled, "Well you're in for a treat"

;

lil filler chapter cs im still writing da other chapters

idek what's mr. & mrs. hong's first name so im just putting random names that comes to my mind