𝓈𝒾𝓍

Yuichiro

I slowly tilted my head and glanced up, biting my lower lip at the same time. I looked at every faces of the Tepes brothers, examining them at all. The way they're eating the food, the way their chewing it with their own mouth. It's kinda weird to me because they looked like they didn't like what they're eating right now even if the food looks so delicious and it feels like they're about to vomit the food, spill it on their plates. It was already evening, we were eating at the dining room in the Tepes mansion, but here I am; sitting and staring in front of my food due for not having an appetite to eat since yesterday, not a single bit.

My ankle is already healing so fast, the accident happened the other day so I think it's just normal for it to heal fast. Mikaela didn't say a word after he carried me into the clinic, he waited for me, until the nurse was done treating my ankle. I was surpised that time when I saw him sitting at the waiting area outside the clinic wearing his headset, not caring if he's soaking wet, patiently waiting for me. He asked me too if I need help but I refused him. I said that I can do it on my own, after that, he didn't speak to me or talk to me.

"Yu, is there something wrong with that food?" I snapped back into the reality when Krul suddenly approached me, I laggardly looked beside me, she was sitting on the middle, next to me. I slightly shook my head, giving him a sign of disagreement. "Tell me if there's something wrong, Yu, okay?" She curled her lips into smile, patting the back of my hand.

"No, uhm..." I hesitated, tensing up when I noticed the different red eyes were looking directly at me, waiting for my answer. I cleared my throat and sat up straight, "I'm not hungry." I muttered, scratching my forehead in embarrasment, I'm so distracted how they're all staring at me. Well ofcourse, except Mikaela Shindo.

I twitched my eyebrows while staring at him, he's not eating also just like me. It looks like he had no appetite too, he was just playing with his food with a fork; looked bored like he wants to walk out and shut himself in his room all day again. I was wondering why Krul wasn't saying anything about his attitude, I sensed also that it was kind of normal to them, what I mean is; he still has a head phone on his fucking ears while we are eating! Does he know the word table manner or something? Don't tell me he doesn't really have manner?

He raised his head up, moving his sapphire eyes and gazed upon me. I jolted, hastily looking away from him and acted like I was busy giving my attention to the food.

This is not good, you should stop staring at him for pete's sake, Yuichiro.

"You should eat your food,'lil princess." I flinched when someone tapped both of my shoulders, I turned my head and looked at my back, it was Ferid Bathory, wearing his smirk again.

How the hell did he get here so fast? How did they do that?

"Or you could become anemic if you don't eat properly." He pouted his lips, moving his frame closer to the side of my face even more. He tapped my cheek with the tip of his finger, giggling playfully after that. I saw from the corner of my eyes that Mikaela was looking at me just like the others, I want to push Ferid but Krul was sitting near with us.

"Do you want me to feed you?" He huskily whispered in my ear that's why it makes me shiver down my spine. I was about to react and to disagree but I paused when I saw Mikaela's expression, the bugged can see on his face.

"Ferid Bathory, I already told that it's bad manners to get to your feet during a meal." Krul scowled, glaring at the man who was standing behind me. Ferid chuckled a bit, removing both of his hands on my shoulders, he made a sound on the floor with his foot and placed both of his hands on his waist while walking in his place a while ago.