#Chapter2 ✔

Nobody was home by the time Haerin arrived. She hung her bag by the door and start preparing their lunch in the kitchen.

But before that, she made a call with Jungkook.

"What's up baby!" -Jungkook

"Hey~ How's it going? And the twins?" -Haerin

"We're doing great, and the twins are doing great too. You home?" -Jungkook

"Yup. Since all of you are in the studio, so I was thinking to bring the lunch there, if that's okay with you." -Haerin

"Hm... Good  idea though, but..." -Jungkook

"But what?" -Haerin

"Hold on, let me ask Taehyung for a while." -Jungkook

"Okay hurry up." -Haerin

Meanwhile...

"Hey Taehyung..."

"Yup?"

"Can you look after Jeongsan and Haneul for me?" He asked.

Taehyung looked at him with his mouth gape open. "Uh... Why? Where you going?"

"I'll let you know, but not now. Please??"

"Hm... Fine."

"Yeay!" Exclaimed Jungkook, then putting the phone back to his ear.

"Babe, I ask Taehyung just now and he said no need." -Jungkook

He made a gesture of hushing his best friend when Taehyung was about to protest. Well, he protested because Jungkook didn't tell him what it was.

"What??" -Haerin

"I'll be coming home instead." -Jungkook

"Oh... Alright then." -Haerin

"And..." -Jungkook

"And what is it now?" -Haerin

"Taehyung is going to look after the twins, so it's just me." -Jungkook

"What— Are you serious?? How on Earth he's going to feed them?? Did you bring their feeding bottles?" -Haerin

"Yes. I even prepared enough portion for the baby formula so no worries. See you at home. Bye!" -Jungkook

"What— Jungkook he's alone—" -Haerin

Jungkook was no longer hearing his wife's worrisome spitting over the phone as he ended the phone call with a single tap on the 'end call' button.

He fixed his hair in front of the huge mirror before he turned to Taehyung who had no idea what's actually going on.

"I, am going on a date with my wife. Not a fancy date. Date at home, and it's surely a hot one."

By mentioning 'date' and 'hot' together with 'wife', Taehyung knew right away what he meant.

"So you're saying, that you put these twins under my care so you can have your moment with your wife?" He wiggled his eyebrow.

"Yes correct. She's home alone alone right now, and you're in your free time, so I have to grab this opportunity where I might not have the chance again anytime soon." He made that innocent face, but the expression of innocence he displayed slowly morphed into a very, very nasty smirk.

Taehyung couldn't help it but to laugh at his expression.

"Alright, Kook. Alright. I get what you mean. Just go. Do whatever you have to do. I'll be here and look after my niece and nephew." He made a gesture of shooing Jungkook away.