Part 6: Wicked Mates and Bad Boy Dates

Thanks to the lovely @Neeharika_ for the awesome cover!!

I actually love writing this story! It's so much fun for me because it means I can focus on something other than school to give my brain a break.

Let me know what you all think! Love you all xxxx

"Damn it." I droned as I twisted my car keys in the ignition again. The engine rumbled to life before cutting out. I rested my head on the steering wheel and groaned, wondering if I could get away with not going to uni for the day.

There was a tap on the window and I nearly shat a brick as I saw Mason staring at me in the dim light of our garage.

I wound down my window and stared at him, waiting for a snarky remark.

"What's wrong? I thought you left ten minutes ago." He said, peering inside my car and gawking at the leather interior.

"Car won't start." I mumbled.

"What was that, sweetheart?"

"Car won't start!" I spoke a little louder climbing out and pulling my bag with my books in it over my shoulder.

"Well, I guess you'll have to walk then." He gloated, walking off towards his car with a swagger in his step, his leather jacket hugging his broad shoulders.

"Mason?" I called in a sugary sweet voice, hanging on to the glimmer of hope that he might let me ride with him to campus.

He looked back at me expecting me to continue my question, but I just grinned at him praying he would understand. He just rolled his eyes and shrugged.

"Fine." He dragged on the word with a groan walking to the left hand side of the white ford. I galloped and clapped my hands towards the car reaching for the handle when I heard the roar of an engine and Mason rolling forward on a sleek black motorcycle.

Oh no.

I stared at him incredulously. He did look hot, I mean smoking hot but there was no way I was getting on the bike with him. Dad had never let me on a bike, saying it was too dangerous 'there is nothing between you and the road' he'd said.

"You know what, I'll just walk." I said turning on my heel and walking towards the door of the garage.

"Oh come on, sweetheart. Don't you ever get bored of being a good little girl." He asked with a smirk.

I pursed my lips and scrunched my eyes, sighing sharply through my nose. If he didn't stop calling me good little girl I was gonna punch him in the-

"Ashley, come on; I'll drive slow." He reasoned, reaching behind him and lifting a white helmet.

I walked slowly towards him and his hand holding a helmet towards me.

"I'm not a good little girl." I whined, slinging my bag so it sat safely across my body, putting on the helmet over my hair. It was open in the face while his closed off at the front with a dark screen.

"Not after this you won't be." He smirked at me with a laugh, giving me a knowing smile before pulling his helmet over his head. I bit my lip to stop from smiling. I had to hand it to him, as frustrating as he is, he's pretty funny.

Holding onto his shoulders I draped my leg over the back and sat behind him. I placed my hands awkwardly on his sides and he chuckled before gently grasping them and pulling them across so I was hugging his waist.

"Don't want you falling off now, do we?" He said, looking over his shoulder. I marvelled at the feeling of his toned and strong stomach, I could feel each and every ab under my splayed fingers and I rested my face against his leather jacket deeply inhaling his scent.