Chapter 19

I slowly opened my eyes felling something heavy on my waist. I slowly turned my head, to face Ace. The event's from last night  kicked in, and i remembered how i asked him to stay with me. He looked so peaceful, so handsome.

I took my time to look into his face. I know that's not creepy at all. It's the first time i noticed the dark circles under his eyes, his hair was messy and all over the place, he was not shaved, and he looked very tiered, but still handsome.

In the past 2 weeks i realised that, how much i try i still can't leave without him. Now that i think it's for the best, maybe i should tell him everything. He deserves to know why am i acting like this. He deserves to know everything about me. And i will have to tell him the truth sooner or later.

My thought's got interrupted when i noticed Ace starring back at me. I quickly realised that i was starring at him for a good couple of minute's so i couldn't stop myself, but blush and hide my face.

''What's wrong? are you felling okay?''he questioned me panicking.

''I'm fine thank's'' i muttered still hiding my face.

He sighed in relief. ''How long have you been up?''he asked curiously.

''Not for to long, i just got up''i answered.

''Sh#t''he cursed.''I was supposed to watch over you, and make sure your'e fine, but i fell asleep at 6'' he exclaimed.

I looked up at him, my eyes widening. ''You stayed up all night until 6 watching over me?''i exclaimed in disbelief.

He slowly nodded his head. Of course i was watching over you- he exclaimed. Don't you remember what happened yesterday Valentina? he said angrily while raising and eyebrow.

I slowly nodded my head, looking down. 

''You have a lot of explaining to do young lady'' he said firmly.

''Whatever mom'' i mumbled, getting out of bed.

''No really you have to explain what happened, and this time i'm not leaving you weather you like it or not''he exclaimed.

''Well i'm not gonna fight with that''i whispered, but i'm sure he heard it since he had a huge grin on his face.

i rolled my eyes. ''Listen we have training to do, are you gonna come with us?'' i asked him trying to change the subject.

He smiled nodding his head.

''Cool''i mumbled before getting out of the room. I closed the door after me, turning around only to get slapped. What the actual hell just happened. 

Sasha was standing in front of me, he hand's crossed on her chest.

''What the hell Sash?'' i exclaimed angrily.''what was that for?''

''That was for scaring the living hell out of me. For ignoring me for to freaking weeks, she exclaimed angrily while slapping me again. For giving up on your life. she slapped me again. For trying to give up on your title. she exclaimed angrily after slapping me..... again .

''ouch'' i exclaimed, while rubbing my cheek.''Well i deserved that one''i mumbled.

She nodded her head, before hugging me. '' bipolar much'' i whispered. ''Shut up'' she exclaimed while playfully hitting me.

''Sash stop abusing me'' i pleaded jokingly. She chuckled letting me go. '' Say's the most feared Alpha in the world'' i just rolled my eyes.

''Ok Sash i seriously need to get ready for training. I'm getting out of shape, i haven't trained since Ace left. So please do me a favor and tell everyone to be ready in 15 minute's.'' 

She nodded her head, before playfully saying''Yes Alpha'.

I just chuckled and left.

I opened my door, slowly walking toward's my bathroom. I took my mask of, then my contact's. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked tiered, but overall i looked myself. This is the first time i think of myself this way, i always thought that i looked ugly, that i looked like a monster, but i just looked like...myself. I still had my long hair, i still had my bug eyes only now they were red, i had my long eyelashes, i still had my face, my body. This is the first time that i look at myself and i don't feel ugly.

Maybe Ace will think the same way, maybe he will like me the way i am now.

Looking at my eyes, i didn't find them horrible anymore. Yeah they were red, but they had it's beauty, they were different.

 Yeah they were red, but they had it's beauty, they were different

I will have to show myself to Ace sooner or later.

I quickly changed into my training clothes, put on my mask and contact's and wen't down.

I wen't down the stair's toward's the back door, from where it's our training territory. I opened the door saw everyone standing in lines, waiting for me to start the training. I smiled knowing they are all exited since we haven't trained for the past 2 weeks. 

As they saw me they all bowed their head's in respect even Ace.

So we started training.