Chapter 21 - Breakfast.

Lennon.

I couldn't take his face in the close proximity of mine any longer. I whipped my head to the side faster than he could react. I squeezed my eyes shut and held my breath as his lips made contact with my skin. He held his position there for several drawn out seconds. 

I presumed if he had a choice he wouldn't have move but the sound of loud voices and the door crashing open shook both of us up. Harry whipped his head around, a scowl heavily featured on his face. 

"Their activity has been suspiciously low. They don't seem to be doing any- oh."

"Are we disrupting something?"

Louis had his pretentious smug grin flashed upon his face. I was fully aware I was still only clad in my pyjamas so I half shielded my body with Harry's. He turned completely around to face Paul and Louis who were looking amused in the doorway. 

"You're both up early aren't you?" Harry questioned them, crossing his bare arms over his shirtless chest. 

"Shouldn't we be asking you two that?" Louis quipped back twice as fast. 

Trying to avoid having to deal with this awkward encounter any longer I stepped out from behind Harry, taking both him and me by surprise. I avoided eye contact with anyone in the room and slowly edged my way towards the door. 

"I'm going for a shower or something," I mumbled on my way past. 

"You do look a little flustered." Louis called after me. I inwardly groaned at his response because I could imagine my cheeks being a very prominent red colour. The only thing I was relieved about is that they didn't catch us in some hot make out session which looked as if it might have been on the cards for the day.

I didn't stay and eavesdrop to the following conversation but I did hear Louis' bellowing laugh, followed by something Paul said.

Just like I proposed, I found myself in the shower. I stood under the steady stream of water hoping to submerge the mystifying feelings that had arisen.  

"You alright in there or do you want some company?"  

I hadn't even heard the door open, let alone Harry walk in. 

"Harry we're not that close, what are you doing in here?"

"Brushing my teeth, what's it look like I'm doing?"

"I can't actually see what you're doing. There's a thing called a door."

"You could always open it, I wouldn't complain."

"Fuck off Harry."

"Delightfully. But hurry up, we're going out."

"Really? Where?"

"Are you hungry?"

"Yeah..."

"Good."

"I've never been on a breakfast date before."

"It's not a date." 

I smirked to myself when I heard the bathroom door slam shut. He was too easy to wind up. Yes I was unamused by his shower observations, but he didn't see anything. There was enough steam in the room to cover everything. His odd behaviour certainly perplexed me, he didn't want me to leave the house at all days before and now were casually going out for breakfast. He had to have an agenda.  

I stepped out of the shower and dried myself of with the fluffy towel hanging on the radiator. I enveloped myself with its warmth as I brushed my teeth and hair. I made sure to lock the door properly this time before I began getting changed, I’m sure Harry wouldn’t mind seeing my body completely exposed but I would.