Sixteen

Ellen

"Fuck!" I heard Yoongi whisper followed by movements from his side of the bed.

I opened my eyes and the sun wasn't up yet I turned around and saw Yoongi buttoning up his shirt.

"What happened?" I managed to say with a dry throat.
"Hoseok just called he said one of the houses on the westside got attacked" he spoke quickly.

I quickly sat up and rubbed my eyes "Was itㅡ"

He nodded "YesㅡJihoon and his men"

I swallowed hard to speak again "What are you going to do?"

"Well we need to check out the area first"
"I'm comingㅡ"
"No, you're not" he sat down knowing I was upset "ㅡit's too dangerous I'd feel better knowing you're here"
He kissed my forehead and I nodded.

"Ok remember where I hid the guns for emergencies..." he said as he loaded his guns and locked them onto his holster.

"Third drawer of every dresser" I quickly replied.

"If anything happenㅡ"
"Call you immediately" I finished.

He nodded "If someone breaks into the house,"
"Run towards the garage and get the black Mercedes, keys are under the seat" I smiled up at him.

"Good and if you go out take the bodyguards" he walked up to me licking his lips before kissing me.
He put his blazer on and started walking out "Be careful and keep me updated on everything,"

"Be back safe and tell my dad to go fuck himself..."

"I will babyㅡwait for me tonightㅡ" he shot me his gummy smile before closing the door.
Without realizing it I drifted back to sleep with my phone in my hand.

___________

I woke up to my phone vibrating.
"8:00 am?" I turned off my alarm and sat up the bed felt cold without Yoongi. I showered and got dressed quickly.

"Goodmorning Miss Ellen!" I was greeted by the employees that were all finishing breakfast in the kitchen.

"Goodmorning everybody." I smiled

"Is Mr. Min coming down?" asked Hana as she set my breakfast in the dining table.

"He left early for some businessㅡ but thank you," As usual I felt anxious and worried for Yoongi and the guysㅡbut still finished my breakfast and cleaned after myself.

"Hana can you please go look for Koosung and Jonah tell them to get the truck readyㅡI want to go out" she nodded and walked out.

__________

"Hello boys~" I greeted the guards as we boarded the truck.

"Good day, Miss Ellen looking lovely," Koosung replied.
"Where are we headed today boss?" asked Jonah as we drove out.

"Shopping?" I suggested and they nodded.

___________

"It's not as crowded as I thought it'd be?" I said to Koosung who was helping me with my bags.

"Well it's early in the morning and a weekday," he shrugged, "ㅡwhere the fuck is Jonah?"

Worried we both looked around and saw him trailing behind with three ice cream cones.

"Sorry boss, I just couldn't resist," he smiled as he handed both of us a cone.

"Ellen!"

The three of us quickly turned around.