Chapter 16; The Runaway Mate Part 2

There are two comment boxes I had put down on the comment part, I want you to reply in either the chance box or the no chance box. You can only vote once and all other comments must not be in those boxes. Please!

Chapter 16:

I ran, and I ran fast. But I knew he was right behind me. There was no way I could beat the stamina of a pure alpha. And especially me being pregnant, it slowed down my abilities in order to protect my baby.

Still running on the streets, the woods caught my attention. Perhaps I could loose him there. I took a turn for the better, and he turned sharply. Stupid alpha and he's genes.

He was hot on my keeps, but we were in between trees, anything could happen. I felt myself step on a tech and let me tell you it hurts like a bitch. I Lost my shoes the moment I started running. I want going to risk it.

Continuing to run, a river flower in front of me. Reese came and looked at me worried. As if telling. Me, not to dare jump. Ignoring his look, I took a jump into the river, swimming across.

My scent would be wet for a few moments, giving me enough time to escape him. I ran deeper into the woods, my clothes dripping wet. When I could scent him any longer, I took a deep breath, and slid down a tree. Panting tiredly, I took a look at my foot, only to see a purple bruise forming.

I closed my eyes for a moment, trying to even out my breath. When a twig snapped beside me. I looked swiftly only to see No one, no scent, no person, no wolf. Just me.

Looking away again, the leaves on the forest ground ruffled, I looked up to see deadly eyes. Rouge eyes. The distorted beast, made an appearance before me, as I took a step back.

What are rouges going in France? I thought mom said, it was a place where no packs were, so why? Curiously, I forgot about the wolf. It lunged at me, biting the skin on my arm, making me scream in agony.

I took a step back as blood dripped from my arm, my vision became hazy and blurry. I let the tears flow, From all the pain. Soon it growled against me, and as it lunged forward I closed my eyes. Was this it?

Soon on I heard another ferocious Growl. I looked to see none other than Reese. Alpha Reese. My ex-mate. He snapped at the Rouge, as the Rouge growled at him, and lunged.

The Rouge bit into Reese's let making. Him howl in pain. In all honesty my heart clenched right then and there. Reese, getting his leg out of the rouges tough bite, kicked it.

Soon, he bit into the rouges neck, allowing it to die slowly. I took a deep breath and looked at the wolf, I would love to him thank you, but honestly, I hate all of him and his cruel actions.

Soon you could hear the crackling of bones and Reese coming out of the bush with a pair of shorts on. He stood half naked in front of me, and I couldn't help but feel a mouth watering sensation take over me.

"Colleen, are you okay?" he tried to touch my face. I slapped his hand away cowering away, a sad expression taking over his face.

"W-what are you d-doing here?" I questioned him, as he continued to keep silent. "What!" I yelled.

"Colleen, you have to understand. You have to listen. There-" he said,bu t I cut him off.

"I have nothing to listen to. Everything that comes out of your mouth, Is. A. Lie." I said bitterly. I'm not stupid to trust someone whose already hurt me once.

He banged his fisted hand in a tree, shaking it, as he screamed, or more, growled. "Colleen! LISTEN TO ME!" he said scaring me. I gulped as my hands shook. "I know." he whispered making my breath hitch.

I let my eyes wander, not being able to face him. How could he have known. I made sure to cover my scent, the Heartbeat was Faint. Sure my tummy grew a bump, but it looked like a small ball of fat growing. Nothing like a baby, so how? "I don't know what you're talking about." I stated, lying through my teeth.

He growled and looked at me darkly. "Don't try to deny it. I know you're carrying a part of me, I know you tried to hide it. I know why you left, how you felt. But did you ever think to say, how is he coming with this?" he questioned. As he stated at me intensely, I couldn't think right.

"Why would I wonder Reese? Tell me! Was It not you who rejected me? Was it not you who denied our bond, was it not you, who thought I was unable to be a strong enough Luna for you? So what have you came out to seek huh? What do you want? You've already made a mess of my life!" I screamed at him.

I looked at him as he stayed quiet. As he looked away. Something was eating him up. But it's not I should care. He did all of this he is the cause of all of this. "You're going to hurt my child, like you did me. And I'm not going to risk it. I really don't know what you came looking for, but I don't have it. So please leave me, and don't ruin the happiness I'm looking for right now. Please don't-" I said, but he interjected cutting me off.

"I did it for you!" he said.

Everything froze. "What?"

**********************

Heyya! I know yes! Cliffhanger!!! How was the chapter? Was it good? I know there must be a lot of spelling errors, so forgive me.

Don't forget to vote:

CHANCE               
      Or

NO CHANCE.

it's up to you! Yes it's up to you! And I can't wait to see what the vote leads up to. Hey that rhymed!

Don't forget to comment and vote for the story! ❎

-Rama