Chapter 21

Ace's Pov.

''What about you take me to my room?i can't run like this, maybe you can help me heal or something more''she flirted.

This girl can't take a hint, is she stupid or something. i freaking have a mate and it's her Alpha. I don't want to sound rude.

''Yeah sure i'll take you there, but without-

She lost control.

The moment i saw her in front of us, i knew she heard everything.

''MINE'' she growled loudly in rage causing everyone to look our way.

Wait what? she called me her's. I can't believe she actually called me her's.

Adriana backed away in fear when Valentina took a dangerous step toward's her. I didn't wan't her to loose all of her control and murder her, so i quickly  runed toward's her pulling her back.

''Please Valentina it's not what you think, she hurt her leg and i was going to take her to her room''I tried to calm her down by telling the truth.

''You think i'm stupid Ace? i heard what she said. She gave you a wonderful offer to take her to her room and spend a very good time.'' she spat bitterly.

It hurt me that she thought so low of me. I would never replace her.

''Valentina i..i you didn't give me a chance to finish i wasn't going to take her offer. I  was just going to take her there and come back i swear''i growled angrily.

''Well to late now it's my time to offer her something''she growled in anger.

She slapped my arm's of her turning her toward's Adriana who was terrified.''Get up''she commanded.

Adriana slowly got up her hand's shaking in fear. ''Now it wasn't hard was it? Valentina spat bitterly while Adriana looked down not answering her.

''ANSWER ME'' Valentina yelled in her wolf's voice, which was actually scary. Adriana flinched before whispering''N..No Alpha''

''Now listen her'e, if i ever see you talking, or even looking at my mate, then you will have to fight with me because his Mine''she growled angrily.

I couldn't believe my ear's. I was not happy, but something in me made me fell good, thinking she said this stuff about me.

Everyone around us gasped in shock, since we all know that a fight with her means worse than death.

''Did i make myself clear?'' she questioned getting impatient.

She quickly nodded'' I....I'm v...very s...sorry Alpha Valentina, it will never happen again, i swear i will never talk to him again. S stuttered in fear.

Valentina laughed not even a slight tone of humor was in that laugh, it was pure evilness. It was the first time i saw her so angry.

''Sweet you wan't have the chance to talk to him, since you will be dead, now leave before i change my mind'' She said annoyed.

Adriana quickly nodded and ran.

Valentina slowly turned her head toward's me her eyes black which mean't she has no control. She grabbed my hand and using her speed in a matter of second's we were in her room and i was pinned to the wall painfully, while she growled angrily.

Before i could even react she crashed her lips on mine. To say i was surprised would be a joke.She kissed me forcefully realising i'm not answering her, so i gave up kissing her back, but she pulled back.

''What are you doing Valentina?" I asked out of breath.

She smiled darkly, then brought her small hand's on my face lightly caressing my face, then she brought her face down my neck trailing small kisses down my collarbone. I shivered under her touch.

''Didn't you wan't me to kiss you?''she asked seductively reminding me of what i said yesterday.She slowly brought her lips back to mine kissing me lightly, but not giving me enough time to answer she pulled away.

''To pay attention to you'' she whispered moving her hand's up and down my body, making me groan.

''To touch you'' she said caressing my cheek.

''To show other she wolf's that you are Mine?'' she growled at the world mine.

I wanted to kiss her back, to hug her, but i knew it was her wolf talking, she would regret this later.

''V...Valentina your'e not yourself now, don't do something you will regret'' i growled. Causing her to smirk. The next second she pushed me on her bed, while she stood looking at me.

I quickly sat up. ''Valentina please come back, you don't understand what are you doing. Please''i pleaded.

She ignored me while moving her hand's toward's her shirt. ''Valentina wha-

I was cut off when she laughed darkly before tearing her shirt open, leaving her only in a bra.

She was so beautiful, so breathtaking. Her hair was in a messy bun which looked like a pony tail, her mask was covering her face, but i could see through it. I remembered it from my dreams. Her blue big eyes, her gentle futures, her perfect body.

My eyes widened in shock, i quickly turned my head away, trying to think about something else, but Valentina who is half naked in front of me

''Didn't you wan't this Ace?''she questioned me.

''Valentina please''i begged already loosing control of myself.

''Tell me Ace wasn't this what you wanted? didn't you wan't me to hug you? kiss you? huh?''she continued questioning me while taking step's toward's me.

''Valentina''i growled trying to control myself. She took another step toward's me, so i did what was right. I quickly got up and hugged her tightly enjoying her sweet scent of vanilla and cinnabon's , ignoring the fact that she was only in her bra.

I just hugged her for a good 5 minute's before she quickly pushed me back, her eyes back to grey.

''I...I'm sorry Ace, i lost control, i...i didn't wan't this to happen'' she started rumbling.

And she was back.

''Valentina it's okay, i know you lost control, otherwise you would never do something like this''i sighed, but felt guilty the second i saw her face.

Her eyes showed guilt, regret, but mostly pain. As if what i said wasn't true, as if it hurt her. I wanted to believe that maybe she had some feeling's toward's me, but i don't believe it. What happened today, was normal her wolf took control, it was her wolf part jealous not her.

''I...I should go Ace'' she whispered cutting off my thought's.

I slowly nodded my head. She was about to leave when i stopped her remembering that it's her room. ''I..Um this is actually your room'' i mumbled awkwardly scratching my neck.

''Yeah...right'' she whispered.

''Ok i'll just leave''i mumbled before exiting her room.