highlighters

i came home from school because i'm i feel like im gonna throw up so here's an imagine i thought of when i was feeling hungover

💫

"and this is champagne pop." you swatched the highlighter on the back of nates hand.

"ooh, i love this one! it he sundipped glow kit!" you ran over to the anastasia section in sephora, dragging your very bored boyfriend with you.

"this is bronzed-woah, too dark but still so pretty." you swooned over the sparkly line on the back of your boyfriends hand.

"summer is my kind of shade." you stuck your tongue out the side of mouth swatching the next highlighter on your boyfriends wrist, running out of room.

"nate, are you even listening?" you pouted.

"huh? yeah, something about a bronzed summer drinking champagne." he nodded.

you groaned. "no! which one do you like the best?" you pointed to his arm.

he pointed to bronzed. "too dark." you shook your head.

nate huffed. he looked at his hand, pointing to champagne pop. "that's gonna make me look orange!" you groaned.

"y/n! why are you asking me if you're just going to turn down all of my decisions." nate held your hand.

you rolled your eyes looking around the store more. "why am i even in here?" nate sighed.

you started to become annoyed with nate and his complaining. "i'm trying to look pretty!" you snapped.

nate just looked at you and laughed.

"baby, you don't need a thirty eight dollar highlighter to look beautiful. you're so sexy and i can't get enough of you. with or without makeup in my eyes you'll still be my lil mama. my bad lil mama." nate looked at you.

you blushed as he ranted. "shut up." you smiled.

"i say let's get out of here and let me show you how beautiful you are." nate smirked.

"bitch, if you think i'm leaving here without a highlighter you're wrong."

💫

champagne pop and the sundipped glow kit are my fav omg.

if someone wants to hit me up with the moon child glow kit pls do