Skirts ('Elmet Boi #4)

(Thanks for 2K reads! ❤️ BTW this was heavily based off WroetoShmoo 's one shot. Check out her books, they're amazing!)

Vikk's POV

All the guys were out, and I was finally home alone. I had told them I needed to record, but that was a lie. I needed time by myself. No, I wasn't going to wank, you sickos. I stood up from the chair I was sat in once I heard the door slam, walking over to my wardrobe. I opened the door slowly and rummaged through the clothes, grabbing an old suitcase that I hid behind all the t-shirts and joggers. Once I put the suitcase on my bed, I brushed the dust of it and sighed. Damn it had been a long time since I opened this. I unzipped it slowly to reveal my darkest secret.

I revealed my skirts.

And my sweaters.

And my stockings.

And my panties.

Smiling, I pulled out my favourite lilac skirt, a cream sweater, thigh-high stockings, some black slip-ons and pale lilac panties. I quickly yanked off my t-shirt and joggers and exchanged them for the other clothes. This felt better. This felt right. I looked in the mirror and liked what I saw. Smiling giddily, I started walking down the stairs confident none of the guys were home. If they ever saw me like this, they would be disgusted with me. They would definitely kick me out the house, maybe even out of the Sidemen. That would be my worst nightmare. Suddenly, I heard the door open, and JJ's voice yell from the hallway.

"Forgot my phone!"

Shit. If he left his phone somewhere, it would probably be in his room. Which was upstairs. I'm screwed. I turned and sprinted to my room, hoping he wouldn't see me.

"Vikk?" I heard JJ shout from the stairs. Fuck, he saw me. I slammed my door shut, locked it, and slid down onto the floor in the corner of the room. I was utterly and completely screwed. I hid my head in my sweater paws and started crying. What was he going to think?

"Vikky? Come out, it's ok." JJ shouted on the other side of the door. "Do you want me to get the others?"

"No, don't!" I called, tears still falling.

"I'm getting the others." JJ called, then I heard receding footsteps. I was actually fucked now. Why did he have to see me? A few seconds later 3 sets of footsteps approached my door, and I could hear whispers. Probably JJ saying he saw me in a skirt and sweater. Fuck.

"Vikk?" Simon called. "Can you open the door?"

"N-no." I whispered. Surprisingly, they heard me.

"What's wrong?" Josh asked.

"W-why don't you hate me?" I whispered.

"Why would we hate you, Star?" JJ asked.

"B-because I'm a freak that wears girl's clothes." I said.

"You're not a freak!" Simon exclaimed.

"What's wrong with wearing girl's clothes?" JJ asked.

"I-it's something only girls can do, a-and I shouldn't do it b-because I'm a boy." I sobbed.

"There's nothing wrong with expressing who you are." Josh explained.

"Can you open the door, Star?" Simon asked.

"N-no I'm scared." I whispered.

"Don't make us break down the door." JJ threatened.

"JJ!" Josh scolded.

"What else are we supposed to do? Let him cry alone?" Simon responded.

"N-no please don't." I stuttered.

"Open the door then, Star!" JJ said.

"B-but I'm scared."

"Right, break it down." JJ commanded.

"Fine, but you're paying for a new door." Josh said. I heard the door smashing, then the three boys ran in. They sat beside me, and one of them pulled me into their lap, rubbing my back. I felt arms around me trying to comfort me.

"It's fine. It's fine." Simon muttered. "You can stop crying, it's ok."

"T-thank you guys." I whispered into someone's chest, I think it was JJ.

"It's no problem. And, let's be honest, you look peng."

(A/N I don't know what I just wrote. I'm ill and my mind is fucked. Yay.)