06 -1x15

The day after she forgave Stefan, Eira woke up to blaring music echoing throughout the house. She got up sleepily and rubbed her eyes to get rid of the sleep. She walked downstairs to the source of the music. She found a stereo that was playing the music and Damon who was holding a liquor bottle, drinking from it.

    Eira sighed and went closer to the stereo to try to figure out how to turn it off. Before she could examine it, Stefan came out of nowhere startling her and he turned it off for her. She mouthed a 'thank you' because she was too tired to speak.

    "Uh, Buzzkill Bobs," Damon groaned.

     "Can we talk?," Stefan asked him.

      "Uh, fine," he said annoyed.

      Damon sauntered over looking intoxicated, "I get it, your worried about me. That's nice, don't be. There's no need. I'm fine, why wouldn't I be? I spent the last 145 years with one goal: get in that tomb. I succeeded. Granted, Katherine wasn't in there to be rescued, but why dwell."

   "It's so liberating not having a master plan," Damon continued and then looked at her. "Because I can do practically, whatever the hell I want."

   "That's kind of what I'm afraid of," Stefan shuffled his feet and leaned against the couch.

   "Relax, I wouldn't do anything 'damaging' when Eira's here," Damon looked at her.

      Damon meant what he said. He, now, had someone to be good for. If he could even be good at all, it would be for his sister. But, he would try because he cared.

    "You don't have to worry, Stefan," Eira spoke up. "Damon won't do anything ... that bad."

   "See, everything's fine. But, you didn't just pull me over here for a pep talk. So, drink up. Spill it, brother," Damon handed the liquor bottle to Stefan.

    "There was a women you may have known a few years back named Isobel. North Carolina at Duke," Stefan said slowly.

    "You wanna discuss the women of my past, right now. Seriously?" Damon said.

   "You killed her," Stefan said to Damon while glancing at Eira.

   Eira didn't take it as much of a shock that Damon or Stefan would've killed people. They were vampires. She didn't like them killing people, of course. But, they were her brothers and she wasn't just going to write them out of her life for being what they were: vampires.

   "Please, answer the question, Damon," Eira pleaded.

   Damon looked at her and then looked at Stefan. Sighing, he answered, "I don't remember."

    "You're sure?" Stefan questioned.

    "Positive. Now," Damon went to grab back the liquor bottle, but Eira took it before he could.

   "What are you doing?" Damon questioned and then both of her brothers said simultaneously,"You're not drinking that."

    "I'm not," Eira stated with wide eyes, shocked they would think she would drink it. "But, I'm not letting you drink anymore of this. You're taking me to the store."

   "What, why?" Damon questioned.

   "There's no food in here. You've been taking me to The Grill and I'm tired of that. I want real food," Eira pleaded with a pout.

   "Uh, fine," Damon agreed.

    "I'll be ready in ten minutes," Eira smiled and ran up the stairs.

    Stefan chuckled while walking away and said to Damon, "Have fun shopping."

    Damon groaned,"Shut up."

    ____________

    Author's Note: So I would have written the whole episode of 1x15 for this chapter but I'm really busy with school and I have to study for the SAT.
   But, I wanted to give you lovely readers something because this book has reached 1k. I'm so ecstatic. So thank you to you readers that have taken the time to read this.