Part 4

********
********

"Go to hell" I typed the text and hit the send option.

There was no reply after that.

"Umm..so..what is that party.." I started.

"Yes..yes.. actually I am giving this party on the completion of five years of my boutique and also James' birthday is on the same day." She smiled.

Oops! Baby boy's birthday!!

No! The arrogant selfish *******'s birthday!

"He is very lucky for us and see I started this boutique on his birthday, five years ago and now I am enough famous among the ladies." She said happily.

"Yes.."

BANG! BANG! BANG!

We heard the banging of the door.

"God! Who is this nonsense? Doesn't he has manners?" Mrs. Ashton said in a shocking voice.

I think that is your son.

I stood up and went to opened the door.

"That was not expected Miss Miller." He said as soon as I opened the door.

"What? Mr. Ashton." I asked innocently.

"Your last message." He said crossing his arms.

"Oops! What was that? Actually I forgot." I said in a fake shocking voice.

"Really? Are you playing with me Miss Miller?"

"Nope! I don't like to play with ogres."

"Is there is some matter Liza?" I heard Mrs. Ashton voice.

I opened the door completely to let her see who was standing at the door.

"James? You are already here. God! You are so fast but... Why were you banging on the door?" She stood up and walked towards us.

"The bell is not working." He shrugged.

"Okay... Then we should go now." She said and looked at me.

"Nice to meet you Liza. See you soon." She hugged me and went outside.

"Mom please go ahead. I want to have a word with Miss Miller." She nodded and went towards the elevator.

"What was she doing here?" He asked me as soon as his mother was out of sight.

"I don't know." He narrowed his eyes.

"You don't know what was my mother doing in your apartment?" He said getting a little angrier.

"Yes. She saw me at the market and started begging to come with me to my apartment." I shrugged.

"Why will she beg to you?" He said clenching his teeth.

"I mean to say she was willing to see my apartment."