Tragedy

Sonic was sleeping in his crib when egg man snuck in through the window. Shadow heard it and ran into the room to see egg man trying to sneak off with sonic. "Shadow, before you attack know this, inside the is needle is a liquid version of the mold your son is allergic to, I'll inject him with it if you try anything." Shadow stopped and his eyes widened. "What do you want with him? He is only a baby that I adopted." Shadow said in a concerned tone. "I want him for many reasons, reasons you'll never understand, anyway I'll be going now." Egg man then gets in a robot and it flies off with him.

Shadow didn't waste time. He grabbed his chaos emeralds and he chaos controlled out the door. Shadow chaos controlled to egg man's base and to his surprise a cage fell from ceiling trapping him. An energy ray then took his chaos emeralds and a shield appeared around the cage to prevent him from escaping. Just then egg man walks in with a big smirk on his face.

"Where is sonic? What have you done to him?" Egg man just gives an evil laugh and then says "We're about to make him into the ultimate life form like you shadow." Shadow became angry. "Egg man, if you hurt him or do anything to him I swear you will pay for it!" Egg man just smiled and then a robot came in with sonic who was still asleep. Egg man laid sonic on a flat surface and pulled out a syringe. "Let's enhance his chaos powers first shall we?" Shadow's watched as egg man injected the needle into Sonic's arm. Sonic made a small whimper and small whines and began to squirm around.

Shadow watched as egg man pulled out a second syringe. "This one will give him psychokinetic powers." Shadow watched as he injected the needle into Sonic's arm. "Stop this now! I'll kill you! You fat freak!" Shadow yelled. "For that I'll fins one that will hurt more." Egg man pulled out a third syringe. "This one doesn't say what it will do... Guess we'll have to find out then." Egg man injected the syringe into sonic and this made sonic wake up and start crying. Egg man started laughing.

Shadow was ready to kill egg man for what he had done but first he was gonna have to get out of this cage. "Shadow, over here, watch this." Egg man injected another syringe and it caused sonic to scream very loudly and he passed out while crying and screaming. "Stop this..." Shadow never felt so angry before. Then he felt it turn into power. Shadow began to tear through the cage to egg man's surprise. The only thing that stopped him was shield around the cage.

"That does it, I'm gonna kill the brat." Then he pulled out a syringe with chemical from earlier. "Don't you dare! I will fucking kill you!" Egg man slowly brought it closer to Sonic's arm. "Say it again, I dare you." Egg man said. Egg man watched as shadow sat down. "Good now watch." Egg man pulled out a syringe and injected it into Sonic's arm once again.

Shadow watched for almost an hour as sonic was forcefully injected with needles. Sonic kept waking up and suffering and it broke shadow's heart and filled him rage. Rouge then showed up and punched egg man getting him away from sonic who now had little cuts where egg man had injected him over a hundred times.
Rouge shut the shield off and shadow immediately leaped from the cage and began to punch egg man. Egg man laid on the ground bloody and injured and shadow made him watch as shadow tore apart egg man's base and destroyed his creations.

Shadow gave egg man a nasty look and and with that he chaos controlled rouge and himself and sonic home where manic sat crying with Sonia. Shadow got home and laid sonic in his crib and sat with him for awhile a d when sonic would wake up and start crying shadow would rub his back and cradle him and tell him its okay. Sonic continued like this for several hours. Shadow finally came down and made good for everyone and a special meal for sonic. "Daddy? Is sonic alright?" Manic asked in a very concerned voice.

Shadow told him the long story of what had happened and then told manic that he needed help watching sonic. Manic sat with shadow and would help comfort sonic when he would awake crying from his horrible experience. Two days went by and sonic never got better. Shadow took him to a doctor who said that sonic was just scared and would need time to recover from the trauma.

One day manic was playing outside when he saw egg man walk by with a robot. Manic hated egg man for what he did, so manic grabbed and punched egg man. Egg man called in robots to seize him but manic was determined to protect sonic more then ever. Manic tore the robots apart and returned to beating on egg man.
Shadow came out and took over beating on him. Egg man ran off injured really badly from the two hedgehogs assault.

Shadow congratulated manic and decided he would take manic out for dinner to celebrate. Together they sat and manic sat close to sonic and kept one arm around his brother who was sitting next to him. Sonic slept peacefully next to manic and shadow. Rouge had problems but he still usually behaved for her. Sonia also would play with sonic as he slowly got better.

Sonia also began to look out for him along with manic and rouge and shadow. Sonic's entire family was ready to protect him at all cost and eventually life returned to normal except everyone was more alert and ready for ambushes. Egg man was not gonna hurt sonic ever again and his family would make sire of that.