23

Entering the back room which turned out to be a rusty old changing room with missing tiles and metal benches stood Harry, he was leant against the wall, his palms spread out on the tiled floor his shoulders heaving up and down as he seemed to be taking deep breaths to calm himself down. His gloves lay forgotten on the floor. The door closing behind us made him turn around and the sight before me made me gasp out loud, a hand flying to my mouth.

"Harry!" I exclaimed with concern upon looking at his chest which was thick with muscle now covered in dark bruising already spreading like blue-black paint across his torso and chest looking awfully painful and so deep and dark. "Oh my god," I murmured and without even realising it myself I had ended up in front of him, looking over his bruises with a grimace.

"I'm fine, back off." He growled stepping backward as he ran a hand through his damp tendrils of hair which I now realised he had let loose from his earlier man bun.

"Guys, we need to get out of here," Locke's worried voice said from behind me as I heard the distant sound of glass shattering and loud yelling. I felt a pang of fear and took an unconscious step toward Harry.

Harry turned hurriedly pulling out a sweatshirt which he threw on with ease and then proceeded to yank down his shorts making me yelp and slam my hand over my eyes and also turn around for good measure.

"Harry, what the hell?" I mumbled with embarrassment which was evident from my red ears as I peeped through my parted fingers at Locke who had a positively devilish smirk across his face. I shot him the toughest one-eyed glare I could muster at his obvious glee.

"Right, you two wait here. I'll be right back, I'm just going to see what the situation is outside," Locke said, back to being serious as he turned on his heel heaving the metal door open and slipping through, leaving me and Harry. I turned around slowly taking my hands away from my face as I shot him an awkward smile making him roll his eyes and sit down on the rusty metal bench.

"Are you alright? I-I mean, that looked painful," I stammered as he raised his gaze to mine making me rock back and forth on my heels lightly. He gave me a curt nod although I didn't believe him.

Sitting down beside him I smiled warmly-- or as warmly as I could given the situation.

"You did well. Congratulations." I peeped unsure of wether that was something you were supposed to say to someone who had just beaten someone senseless. He glanced towards me, his hard face softening in the slightest and gave me a grateful nod of the head. God forbid he actually spoke more than necessary. Mentally rolling my eyes at his typical behaviour I gave up trying to make conversation with this rock. Built like a stone, and as unresponsive as one as well.

Just then the door was pushed open as Locke stumbled into the room sporting a bloody nose as he bent over panting and clutching his nose. I gasped leaping to my feet as I rushed over to him.

"Locke! Oh, Lord what the hell happened?" I frantically asked as fear stirred within the depths of my stomach making a slow nauseous feeling creep through my body. I felt a nervous flutter as I heard more louder and raucous shouts making me begin to internally panic slightly.

"We. . Need to find. . .another way out." He panted glancing up at me and at Harry who was stood beside me with dark eyes and clenched fists.

"There is no other fucking way out, and I'm not running away like some coward!" Harry hissed vehemently glaring daggers at Locke who rose to his full height, his left hand coated in crimson blood. The sight making me gulp and cringe as I rushed away to get some tissues from the dingy toilet.

Bringing the sizeable wad back I handed it to Locke who took it and pressed it against his nose gratefully whilst I watched on in concern.

"They're furious out there Harry, they really thought they would win this time!" Locke pleaded before throwing me a look. "And you can't honestly be thinking to take Clover out there?" He said staring Harry right in his green eyes which had transformed from an intense green to a clear icy green. His face cold and expressionless as he shot me a glance.