The Real World

Being a student in the Hero course, the son of a famous Hero fashion designer, and known for Heroic feats, getting information from official sources wasn't particularly much of a challenge for Adrien. He didn't even need to haggle with any of the officers when he asked for any of the information. All he needed was a vague excuse that his father was looking into the possibility of creating defensive clothing for this particular individuals Trait, and he was given all the information that he needed. He had gone after classes had finished for the day, so he had a bit of free time to swing by the place and get home before his father became suspicious. One of the many times Adrien thanked whatever Gods may be up there for his ability to Teleport.

The prime suspect was a Villain by the name of - As Chat Noir had heard - Sunstreak. As his name suggested, he possessed a fire-based Trait, but the specifics of this ability were unknown. He was also known to be a vandal, but he only recently turned to outright violence, for reasons that were unexplained. Wherever he showed up, he used his rather powerful ability to cause high damage, and then rapidly leave, causing a series of hit and runs. His attack method had almost become a sort of trademark, and the description fitted with the signs of the attack. He was suspected as being a member of an underground Villain group, which the official officers knew little about. There really wasn't anything more that the law enforcers could offer the blond model, but it was more than enough for what Adrien needed.

A Pyrokinetic Trait user could cause a lot of problems, Adrien considered as he walked along the streets back home, looking at everyone on the pathways walking past. Pyrokinesis was a particularly destructive power, responsible for many, many injuries in the past. Fire is inherently dangerous, and when given to people who cannot take responsibility for their actions, or those who may abuse it, it can be downright fatally dangerous. Not that Adrien had a right to throw stones.

For example, Sunstreak could let off one of his deadly attacks right now, in this street, and kill everyone there within seconds. It wouldn't even be difficult for someone who could create and generate fire. It also didn't help that fire-based Traits were rather common, with a thousand variants of the ability existing. People with Pyrokinesis had a huge responsibility to take care of.

Which was why a Villain having the destructive elemental power was a huge cause of concern for the Agreste child.

It was a good thing he had chosen when he had chosen to become Chat Noir.

Unable to help himself, he chuckled lightly, and smirked to himself. He knew thinking like a Hero was something he was used to doing. He'd been doing it for years. It was firmly in his mind-set, and he knew exactly what it was that a Hero could think in any given situation. But now he was Chat Noir. He was a vigilante, and he was doing the same thing a Hero would do. He found it amusing that he was already in that state of mind, despite only being a student, not even starting on the Hero course teachings. His experience was basically null, and yet, here he was.

It gave him a sense of eagerness. Giddiness. Excitement you could call it, as he wondered what he would do, what he and Ladybug fought against these people causing this destruction and all this violence. What they could do to do their part to curb stomp Villainy that existed within their beloved city.

As he thought that, he wondered if Ladybug would show up tonight. He hoped so, very much. The more he thought about it, their original meeting hadn't exactly been what he could have called the most... Introductory, he supposed the correct term was. They hadn't really spoken to each other much, nor had they even really discussed much of anything outside of the current situation, not to mention their meeting was brief. He hoped to at least get a better idea about her from this meeting.

After all, he owed her his life, by all accounts. Had she not leaped to his rescue when he fought against the female Villain Molecular, he could have very easily ended up dead. He was a hard person to kill, so the fact he had come close left no doubt that it was because of Ladybug he was still breathing. And not to mention, she had inspired him to become Chat Noir.