Tw.ty Six

The next few months were very interesting. Breezy was coming over more often, and I viewed that as a problem. Not with him being at my house, but him never being at home. It got so bad that we were able to set a schedule to him, and that's not cool. Candice is still Candice, but that's my bitch and nothing can change that. I had just closed my locker when I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes.

" Who is it? " the voice growled, and then I felt a kiss on my neck. I smelled the cologne, and knew that it wasn't Flex.

" Brandon, if this is you, I'm going to kick your ass for two reasons. One, for kissing me on my neck, and two for stealing my damn cologne. " I turned around, and he back away. I glared at him, turning back around.

" I'm sorry, bae, you forgive me? " he pouted his lips, cooing.

" I fucking hate you. " I shook my head, not able to hide my laugh. I bent over to put my book in my bag.

" Shit, who does this nice ass belong to? " Candice walked over, smacking my ass. I quickly stood up, watching as some of the students around us laughed.

" See, that's why yall have to stay down here for Christmas, hoes. " I bragged, and I knew that it would piss them off.

" Way to rub it in, bitch. " Candice rolled her eyes.

" Yeah, way to rub it in. " Breezy agreed with her.

" Nigga, both of yall shut up, and Brandon, wassup with you? I don't mind you being at my house at all, but recently I've been curious to know what's going on. " I swung my book bag over my shoulder.

" Trust me, you don't want to do that. You're asking for something that I know you can't handle. " he looked away.

" Wassup, baby? " Flex walked over, hugging me then pecking my lips.

" I see you got your shit together, fuck boy. I'm proud of you. " Candice smiled.

" I still don't like your ass, but you're cool. " Breezy said as Naomi walked over, taking him away from us.

" I don't know what he sees in that bitch. " Candice scoffed.

" Hope. He sees hope. " I told her.

" Of what, being his future coin? " she shaded, and my mouth dropped.

" What? What does that mean? " Flex asked, trying to be including.

" If you don't understand, it ain't meant for you to understand. " Candice walked off, and I followed behind her.

" How could you say something like that? " I asked her.

We walked out to the student parking lot, and we all went our separate ways. Breezy was going to chill with Naomi before coming back later.

" You don't have to walk me back to my car. " I chuckled, getting into the drivers seat.

" I know, but it's my responsibility to ensure that nothing happens to you. " he smiled.

" Well, thank you. " I cranked the car, closed the door and rolled down the window.

" I'll see you tomorrow? "

" I don't know. I don't really have exams tomorrow, but I still might come. " I told him.

" Just let me know. " he nodded, patting the window seal twice. I pulled off, looking at him through my rearview mirror.

I pulled up to the house, seeing that I would be here by myself. I walked up the driveway, walking to the door and unlocking it. I walked inside, heading straight for the kitchen. I reached in the fridge, pulling out my apple slices and placing a few of them in a bowl.

" How was school? " I damn near shitted myself. I turned around to find him, smiling. He had on a black tank, sweats and a pair of slides. I admired the tattoos that covered his muscular body.

" Why are you here, popping up and shit? " I spit at him and he smirked.

" I watch the house for your dad while everyone is away. " he walked over to me.

" Well, I'm here so you can leave. " I stuck a slice in my mouth, sealing the bag and placing it back inside of the fridge.

" Come on, why you keep giving me the cold shoulder.? " he placed his hands on both sides of the counter, putting his chest to my back. I opened my mouth to say something, but was rendered speechless. I couldn't shake the feeling of his body against mine, not to mention his growing erection. I looked down at the bracelet, instantly feeling my heart speak.

" Again, I'm here now, and you can let yourself out. " I pushed past him, going into my room.