Chapter Thirty Two

Naeva's Point of View

I woke up with Sam's arm wrapped tightly around my waist. I turned around to see him staring deeply into my dark brown eyes with love. 

"You do not know how much I missed you sweetheart," he said, while placing a gentle kiss on my forehead. "Don't ever run away again, because I will find you even if it means tearing the world in two." 

What was I thinking to leave this. He is perfect and everything Blake is not. 

"I just felt as if I had never given Mariana the opportunity to find her mate, so I felt as if I had owed it to her," I replied, while running my hand through his smooth, brown hair. 

 "I understand, but please don't ever do that to me again." He loosened his arms around me, as he got up from the bed and went into the walk in closet. 

Quickly, I got off the bed and went into the bathroom to take a warm shower and everything necessary. 

When I came out of the bathroom, Sam was sitting on the bed holding a white dress.  

"I think this will look very hot on you," he said with a smirk. 

Oh dear. I had forgotten how he love to dress me up. 

"Fine," I said, while rolling my eyes like a little child, as he tossed the dress towards me. 

In a flash, I got dressed, when I was done, I examined myself in the mirror. I actually didn't mind that the dress was revealing, since I kinda liked it.

"What do you think?" Sam asked, as his arms snaked around my waist and he rested his head on my shoulder. 

"Revealing as always, but it's not so bad," I smirked. 

"You look gorgeous as always, but I think it's time to go see what the others are up to," he said while spinning me around, and giving me a quick peck on the lips.

We exited the room and made our way into the kitchen. On the way, a few persons were staring at us, and Sam gave them all his famous smirk.

When we entered the kitchen, no one was there except Asia who looked like she had been crying and didn't get any sleep, since her eyes were red and had bags under them. 

I let go of Sam's hand and made my way to her.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, ask I sat down in a chair across from her.

"Nothing, its just that Damien haven't spoken or called me since everything has happened and now I am beginning to even question if we are mates. Yes I feel the bond, but I just don't know anymore," she rushed out, while holding in her tears, that looked like they would fall any minute.

I went and give her a hug and patted her back while saying," Everything is okay. You guys just need a little bit of time to settle everything, okay?" 

 She then got up and left the kitchen. 

"Sammy boo, where's Damien? I think it's time to have a little talk with my past best friend," I asked in a creepy child's voice. 

"Um, I think he's in the training room," he said unsure. 

Time to go find Damien. 

Hey Guys! How was your day? How do you like this book so far? Feel free to leave any suggestions to make this story better and your opinions as well. If you are confused, just let me know. 

Updates have been slow, so I apologize for that, but lately my teachers have just been giving tons of home work and now even projects. So I'll try my best to update more.

Anyways, bye. Gotta go. Hope you have a wonderful day or night wherever it is that you may be. Mwah :)