{ 41 }

{ Rebecca }

"Bentley, I-I'm so sorry she said those things." I said wiping my tears. "Your family is fucking crazy. Just leave me alone." She said angrily. "What why? I'm not Demi, demi only said those things because Madison made her mad and I was making it worse. She didn't mean it!" I begged. "I know, I just need to go home. I'll call my mom to get me." She pulled out her phone and dialed her moms number. "Fine, I'm leaving." I rolled my eyes and left her, I pulled out my phone and Hunter texted me

Hunter: hey beautiful! Wanna hang out today?

Rebecca: oops I guess I forgot to tell you, but I'm in Texas for 2 months

Then I called Dianna, but she didn't answer. Then I tried Eddie and he didn't pick up either. I turned on maps and set the location to the house and began walking. Then it just starts pouring, "Fucking fantastic." I mumbled.

I finally arrived home about an hour later. It was a 20 minute drive but walking it was so long, I was soaking wet, my feet hurt, I was sobbing, I was mad and just stick of this god damn family. I threw open the door and there was everyone watching a movie all cuddled up on the couch, Madison wasn't down here, I turned on the lights and unplugged the tv "hey! What the fuck!" Demi spat. "Shut it!" I snapped.

"Rebecca Faith Lovato!" Dianna snapped. "No! Don't you dare call me a Lovato, or by my full name for a matter of the fact. I'm so fucking mad at all of you right now, Demi first off you left me in the middle of no where, and I had to walk a fucking hour in the pouring rain, while its lighting and thundering. You know damn well I hate thunderstorms. Second of all Demetria thanks to you the only friend I have called us fucking crazy and I thought you were against bullying and you go and attack my friend! I thought you learned your damn lesson when 'Demi's hate wall' was written on the wall and people signed it!" I was screaming and sobbing. "Woah woah! That's enough!" Dianna snapped.

"No! It isn't! Demi isn't any different from the rest of us! You, the parents are taking her side when she kicked Madison out of her car and she is 14 and then she gets away with bullying my friend and being rude to me! I called you Dianna and you Eddie and you both didn't pick up! You know Demi isn't the perfect angle you think she is, you know people would die to be me, because they thinks it's all perfect but it's fucking not! I hate living here! I hate being related to you! None of you called me or texted me to make sure I was even alive!? I come to Dianna and Eddies house and see y'all all watching a movie?and yall supposedly love me? At least when I lived with my dad he texted me to make sure I was alive and occasionally told me he loved me. I may of been raped by him and abused but I felt more love living with him then I ever have living with y'all dumbasses!" I yelled now gasping for air.

No one said a thing, "how dare you." Dallas snapped. "How dare me? How dare me? Oh haha okay say something go right fucking ahead." I laughed crossing my arms. She stood up and walked to me.

"Wanna know something? Your friend was right about a few things, but she was wrong about one thing." Dallas said emotionless. "What is that?"

"She said we are fucking crazy, but no. It's just you, your fucking crazy. How dare you attack my family and accuse Demi of all these things and blame us for you screwing up. It's not our fault your to stupid to take the blame for your actions or realize that we love you. We saved you and this is how you re-pay us?"

"You know what, it isn't your fault I'm stupid, it's all fucking diannas fault. Because my dad was so fucking smart, he created YouTube and with out him Demi would have no career, y'all would probably be living in a shelter. So I get my stupidity from my mom. Also you saved me? I didn't need fucking saving I'm not a charity case I was happy where I was. I'm not a Lovato I'm a James and thats all I'll ever be. I'm not accusing Demi of anything, because it's all facts." I spat and with that I fast walked over to Demi, I ripped off the blanket "Rebecca! Fucking stop it you brat!" She yelled. I lifted up her shirt revealing multiple cuts. "Yeah perfect angle huh?" I scoffed. "Oh the fun doesn't stop there." I said.

I looked at Dianna who was sobbing and staring at Demi, well everyone was. I realized I went to far this time but I didn't care. "Demi, would you like me to continue?" I smirked about to just reveal all her secrets.

I felt so much power. This family was scared of me, "how about Dallas? Huh, don't think I know. How about the fact that Dallas likes to go into Dianna and Eddies room and steal yalls money? Or how she is always 'going to her job' when she is really going to that bar by her house and drinking." The family stood there in shock. "You better fucking stop." Demi finally spoke up.

"Or what?"

"You don't wanna know." She bit her lip.

"You don't wanna know what I'll do." I smirked. She stood up and walked to me "Demetria! Stop!" Eddie yelled.

"Oh, do they not know?"

"Know what?"

"BECCA! DONT!" Demi screamed crying.

"WHY! GIVE ME A GOOD REASON! ITS NOT LIKE YOU CARE ABOUT ME!" I screamed sobbing. It's right at this moment everything was going limp. I fucked up so much.

"Because, your my sister! And I love you! And-and I don't want you to hurt also I fucking love you!"

"I already hurt."

-------------------------------

I'm very sad so yeah sorry. Also I don't mean anything about Dianna being stupid bc she isn't. And the Dallas thing is made up

Comment and vote